No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Virginia up 5 points under 1 minute left. West Virginia with the ball.

Comment

• Yep. Just watching WV at Cancun confirmed that is a beast team. I knew that loss would age much better. I mean it's not a quality loss on the Kansas level, but still.

Comment

• Welp, WVU potentially had the chance to fall out of the polls, which we could've entered. I'm not sure how far quality losses go on the resume..

I was a bit torn with this one, although I despise Ohio State.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Welp, WVU potentially had the chance to fall out of the polls, which we could've entered. I'm not sure how far quality losses go on the resume..

I was a bit torn with this one, although I despise Ohio State.
          We are getting in the polls anyways thanks to Washington and liberty losing. West Virginia winning was the best outcome for WSU. Keep that one loss to a team extremely high in the NET

Comment

• Of course WSU's loss to WVU looks a lot better Today.

I look forward to them playing the Chickens. Some Chicken fan told me the other day that their front line is way better than the Mountaineers...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              Of course WSU's loss to WVU looks a lot better Today.

I look forward to them playing the Chickens. Some Chicken fan told me the other day that their front line is way better than the Mountaineers...
              Yeah right!!!!! But it dosesn't matter since that game will be played in AFH. West Virginia is going to be cheated like everyone else that plays there. Cheating is what the chickenhawks do.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeah right!!!!! But it dosesn't matter since that game will be played in AFH. West Virginia is going to be cheated like everyone else that plays there. Cheating is what the chickenhawks do.
                True that

Comment

• AP #30 Indiana lost tonight at home as well. that will help the Shockers as the Hoosiers had 45 points in last week's poll.

Comment

• South Carolina losing 26-33 at half to Donnie Jones' Stetson team. Stetson sits at 323 in the NET and would be a very bad loss for the Gamecocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      South Carolina losing 26-33 at half to Donnie Jones' Stetson team. Stetson sits at 323 in the NET and would be a very bad loss for the Gamecocks.
                      Martin looks like he would rather be getting a root canal than watching his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Martin looks like he would rather be getting a root canal than watching his team.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          South Carolina losing 26-33 at half to Donnie Jones' Stetson team. Stetson sits at 323 in the NET and would be a very bad loss for the Gamecocks.
                          How did these guys just beat current National Champion Virginia, at Virginia last weekend?

Comment

• Well South Carolina was a quality win for a whole week ... back to Q3 it goes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Well South Carolina was a quality win for a whole week ... back to Q3 it goes!
                              Well, that's a bunch of cat poo...South Carolina just dropped 44 points to RPI #131 with that loss.

However, we will still have about 6 more chances for Q1 wins in conference play.

Comment

• Losing to Stetson. That is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X