No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AAC has been a little underwhelming this far in OOC. But they are making the SEC look considerably worse.

Comment

• South Florida is currently headed to overtime with Utah State. It would be a nice win for the conference if USF can pull it off.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• USF drops it in OT on a tip-in at the buzzer.

Comment

• Gonzaga finally gets a team like UNC to come to Spokane and they may end up with a Q3 win out of it.

Comment

• Candidate for the strangest box score I've ever seen. SMC vs ASU

Box score for the Saint Mary's Gaels vs. Arizona State Sun Devils NCAAM game from December 18, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              Candidate for the strangest box score I've ever seen. SMC vs ASU

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401170631
              Has a coach or player with the last name of Hurley ever been on the wrong side of a 40 point blowout before?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hey, sometimes you just gotta do what's best for you. Right Austin...?
                No need to continually grind that axe all the way out in SoCal homie.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Yeah, Marshall was surprised.

His on-court clown shows have nothing to do with Marshall's recruiting. HCGM kept him in check nicely. For some reason they're letting him run wild down in Norman and maybe, just maybe, he's playing a little revenge ball.

Most play checkers while CB plays chess. It's never personal. Arseton has a lot of local lurkers. I had hoped that some of what was said on here would make its way back. Losing to OU would have been disastrous on a couple levels. I want to keep them on the schedule so the series needs to be even.

WSU 80
                  OU 75

What's done is done. Who knows the final effect of the trash talk and booing, but Humpty Dumpty sure played bothered last Saturday.

P.S. Congrats on nabbing all the Reave's family and athletic administration likes. You're posting like a little WuDrWu now. #DeepState

Merry Christmas! (I'm listening to Christmas music while I type this lol)

T

This is the second time you've referenced likes, as if I give a ****. I'm thinking you're the one that's slightly more concerned about those.

I'm no Father Wisdom. This is a unique situation however. Multiple parties are involved and share some sort of blame.

But my God, the obsession with him is incredible. WGAF.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Zags are for real.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Kentucky, on the other hand.

At some point, you lost to Evansville. Maybe they should try earning their way into the Top 25 for awhile. Erbody spending the last week talking about how much better Kentucky has gotten. No. They have just played a bottom 10 schedule at home, so they look exciting sometimes.

The SEC is kindof a mess at this point.

Kentucky is now shooting 27% from 3 for the year. They have yet to play a road game. They have a neutral win over a good-not-great Michigan State, a home loss to a horrible Evansville, a neutral loss to an average Utah team and some wins against every poor sister they could find. Perhaps it's time to rethink the auto-Top10 ranking.
                      Last edited by Cdizzle; December 19, 2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Candidate for the strangest box score I've ever seen. SMC vs ASU

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401170631
                        FORTY.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Zags are for real.
                          Those were grown men out there....loved the demolishing of Deputy Dawg...

Comment

• A couple spots opened up in the Top-25. C'mon Shocks!!!!
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Kentucky, on the other hand.

At some point, you lost to Evansville. Maybe they should try earning their way into the Top 25 for awhile. Erbody spending the last week talking about how much better Kentucky has gotten. No. They have just played a bottom 10 schedule at home, so they look exciting sometimes.

The SEC is kindof a mess at this point.

Kentucky is now shooting 27% from 3 for the year. They have yet to play a road game. They have a neutral win over a good-not-great Michigan State, a home loss to a horrible Evansville, a neutral loss to an average Utah team and some wins against every poor sister they could find. Perhaps it's time to rethink the auto-Top10 ranking.
                              Reminder that Utah, that just beat Kentucky, lost to Tulane ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Reminder that Utah, that just beat Kentucky, lost to Tulane ....
                                Right. And it's a tangled web. I don't think Utah is a bad team. But Kentucky has major deficiencies that should be apparent to anyone that knows anything about CBB.

Comment

Working...
                                X