• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wu, good analysis!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Ohio State reminding us that #ROADGAMESAREHARD
      That they are. #3 Ohio State loses by 13 points at Minnesota 71-84. Oklahoma owns a 71-62 win over Minnesota earlier this year on a neutral court.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Would be nice to see South Carolina hang on to their halftime lead against Clemson.
        South Carolina 67 at Clemson 54. Nice road win for the Gamecocks.

Comment

• Jacksonville State, owners of 1 D1 win, over kenPom 352 (2nd from bottom) just defeated the Evansville Kentucky-Beaters.

Comment

• By 26.

Comment

• No wayyy!
              (thinking Garth of Wayne’s World)

Comment

• JVST > EVAN > KY

ok, got it.

Comment

• Parity. The difference between the elite programs and the mid-majors isn't that big. Plus, the blue bloods get overconfident. I think the Shox are past getting ignored, but the attitudes and abilities I'm seeing on this year's version of the Shox could make a tourney run.

We have a better team than the team that swept the #1, #2, and #3 seeded teams on the road in the NIT's last year.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Jacksonville State, owners of 1 D1 win, over kenPom 352 (2nd from bottom) just defeated the Evansville Kentucky-Beaters.
                    Amazing -- go Gamecocks. Good thing Kentucky didn't buy a game against them instead of Evansville; it might have been a blowout!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

We have a better team than the team that swept the #1, #2, and #3 seeded teams on the road in the NIT's last year.
                      No doubt about it -- both on the floor and in the mind game. Once Dennis gets untracked, as I assume he eventually will, this could get pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Parity. The difference between the elite programs and the mid-majors isn't that big. Plus, the blue bloods get overconfident. I think the Shox are past getting ignored, but the attitudes and abilities I'm seeing on this year's version of the Shox could make a tourney run.

Definitely a tourney team. And we have guys that can shoot and get hot. We still have some games where we are cold, but the only consistent shooter we had last year was Dennis.

JB and Stevenson showing some perimeter game is a huge bonus, in addition to Etienne anf Sherfield.

Oh, and even Wade has shown capability to hit from beyond the arc.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We have to see if this team can be cold and still win due to ferocious effort on D and rebounding.

Sorta like the Pittsburgh game; and many other games too.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

There is something very wrong in Houston. They aren't performing up to their talent level.
                            The only thing wrong with Houston is that you can not lose the players they lost last year and expect to be the same team. They lost some good guards that could shoot and with experience. It takes time to overcome that, notwithstanding with all the experts have to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

The only thing wrong with Houston is that you can not lose the players they lost last year and expect to be the same team. They lost some good guards that could shoot and with experience. It takes time to overcome that, notwithstanding with all the experts have to say.
                              I swear I’ve heard that reasoning to describe our program a time or two before.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• OU trails Creighton 38-41 at the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X