2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    #24 Colorado was UNI'd at home tonight. Gave up a late 3 then a horrible turnover into a baby atomic bomb sealed the deal for the Panthers 79-76 in Boulder.
    Already seeing the overreactions in the media to this. ******* putting UNI ranked in the Top 25. Literally zero basis behind that on the resume.

Both have 2 quality wins

WSU and UNI won Neutral vs South Carolina - WSU by 23, UNI by 6

WSU won @OSU by 19 (KenPom 39)
    UNI Won @CU by 3 (KenPom 44)

Both lost to West Virginia

WSU KP 38, UNI 91.

People literally just look at AP rank

Comment

• Meh. It's ok. No reason to begrudge teams like UNI getting votes, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Meh. It's ok. No reason to begrudge teams like UNI getting votes, imo.
        It's not begrudging .. but for two teams to have such similar resumes and the team with the worse of the two resumes getting the attention isn't great when that involves the Shockers.

Comment

• Never have been a fan of *******....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Already seeing the overreactions in the media to this. ******* putting UNI ranked in the Top 25. Literally zero basis behind that on the resume.

Both have 2 quality wins

WSU and UNI won Neutral vs South Carolina - WSU by 23, UNI by 6

WSU won @OSU by 19 (KenPom 39)
            UNI Won @CU by 3 (KenPom 44)

Both lost to West Virginia

WSU KP 38, UNI 91.

People literally just look at AP rank
            Colorado was overrated; not a Top 25 team from the onset; but nonetheless it's a Top 25 road win for them. That will always make a splash whether the opponent is overrated or not.

They also shouldn't have lost to West Virginia. They really should be 10-0 right now. We weren't competitive with West Virginia really at all.

They have the potential to be a 10 seed cinderella again.

Don't worry. When the dust settles we have way more upside and leeway than they will ever sniff in the existence of their program. I agree with dizzle. I wouldn't worry about mids like UNI getting votes in December.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              Never have been a fan of *******....
              You mean RadioFace?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You mean RadioFace?
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Colorado was overrated; not a Top 25 team from the onset; but nonetheless it's a Top 25 road win for them. That will always make a splash whether the opponent is overrated or not.

They also shouldn't have lost to West Virginia. They really should be 10-0 right now. We weren't competitive with West Virginia really at all.

They have the potential to be a 10 seed cinderella again.

Don't worry. When the dust settles we have way more upside and leeway than they will ever sniff in the existence of their program. I agree with dizzle. I wouldn't worry about mids like UNI getting votes in December.
                  I know .. Just funny how people look at the numbers. @#24 by 3 is viewed as better than @#30 by 19

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I know .. Just funny how people look at the numbers. @#24 by 3 is viewed as better than @#30 minus a key player by 19
                    FIFY

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Did anyone catch UCONN's performance last night versus Indiana? A Cock A Cock is a talent, but they gave the game to Indiana with selfish 'hero ball' in the second half. Their guard play is pretty suspect at this point. I wasn't impressed with either team, but the 'V Foundation' is worthy of everyone's support... some of the pediatric cancer stories really tugged at my heart.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Did anyone catch UCONN's performance last night versus Indiana? A Cock A Cock is a talent, but they gave the game to Indiana with selfish 'hero ball' in the second half. Their guard play is pretty suspect at this point. I wasn't impressed with either team, but the 'V Foundation' is worthy of everyone's support... some of the pediatric cancer stories really tugged at my heart.

Vital had SEVEN TOs and UCONN has 22 total. I can't remember a game that had so many passes to nobody ... on both sides.

Comment

I'm assuming Mack is your overrated coach, not Beard...:)
                          You are a funny man. Lol

Comment

I'm assuming Mack is your overrated coach, not Beard...:)

Comment

• OSU was #25 in one of the polls when we beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                                OSU was #25 in one of the polls when we beat them.
                                I think that was KenPom ranking wasn't it? Which is probably better then being ranked in a poll.

Comment

Working...
                                X