Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Didn't realize we are aren't allowed to make predictions.
    I predict that any hype a player reads or hears about as to what level of play they can achieve in the future, shouldn't affect their current play. If it does, then they probably aren't ready for the next level in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      As my pappy once said, "son, son, I say I say I say, it's not always the length that matters, sometimes it's the girth."

He also said...

Speaking of Foghorn; wasn't he last seen on the side of the ku football team helmets?

Foghorn.png

So now we know why they're called the Chickens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        At 6’1” the boy better start working on his handles, because it will be incredibly difficult for him to get a chance at sg at the next level. I’m having a hard time even thinking of any sg’s that are that height or near it. Average for that position in the nba is 6’5”.
        When I look at Tyson I see Donavan MItchell as the best comparison as far as NBA or maybe CJ Mcollum. Mitchell is 6'1" and is considered one of the best young off guards in the NBA. Not saying that Tyson will be that, I am just seeing that potential and who he reminds me of.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I know 6-1 guards can make the NBA, but it’s tough! He has the pedigree, the drive, and the skill, but he’s 20 years old already and still has a ways to go.
          Livin the dream

Comment

The NBA is on notice for guards coming out of WSU

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

When I look at Tyson I see Donavan MItchell as the best comparison as far as NBA or maybe CJ Mcollum. Mitchell is 6'1" and is considered one of the best young off guards in the NBA. Not saying that Tyson will be that, I am just seeing that potential and who he reminds me of.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              I didn’t realize Mitchell is only 6’1”. Good to know.

Comment

Understanding the angles: How WSU freshman Tyson Etienne became a sharpshooter

Comment

Nice article by Taylor regarding the fact that Tyson is a real video hound and has studied hours of Fred, Ron and Landry. In particular, he has picked up on :maintaining his angle to the ball handler and watching the back of the head of his defender and moving to an open spot on the floor where there is a clear path for the pass, much like Baker and Shamet did. We’re nine games into his freshman season. He really displayed this in the Okie State game. He and JB are gonna be a couple of studs my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                    Nice article by Taylor regarding the fact that Tyson is a real video hound and has studied hours of Fred, Ron and Landry. In particular, he has picked up on :maintaining his angle to the ball handler and watching the back of the head of his defender and moving to an open spot on the floor where there is a clear path for the pass, much like Baker and Shamet did. We’re nine games into his freshman season. He really displayed this in the Okie State game. He and JB are gonna be a couple of studs my friends.
                    Thanks.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Hi is Joerg.

Etenne is fave youth guy Frosh for Joerg! Is pure shotting and play angry. Listen,, warning to AAC.., get ready to cry four years this guy Etenne. One day put Etenne shirt in roof ,,

Thanks is Joerg.

Comment

Looking forward to Etienne developing chemistry with ES. That young man can flat out pass.
                        Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

It's a sports fan board, why would any player take this seriously?
                          It's the job of the basketball staff, not message board posters, to steer players away from RAT POISON.

Comment

Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
                            Looking forward to Etienne developing chemistry with ES. That young man can flat out pass.
                            I think that is what excites me most about this young team. From what we have learned from Taylor as well as from the Coach himself, all of these new guys are hungry to learn and are working harder than most in figuring our just how to become better by learning from their predecessors.

Taylor's gifs illustrating how TE is mimicking Ron and Landry is some fantastic comparative analysis. For him to use that against a formidable opponent like the Pokes is really encouraging and should have the AAC shaking in their sneakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

I think that is what excites me most about this young team. From what we have learned from Taylor as well as from the Coach himself, all of these new guys are hungry to learn and are working harder than most in figuring our just how to become better by learning from their predecessors.

Taylor's gifs illustrating how TE is mimicking Ron and Landry is some fantastic comparative analysis. For him to use that against a formidable opponent like the Pokes is really encouraging and should have the AAC shaking in their sneakers!
                              I think the most important question to ask is, how can we lock up Taylor Eldridge on a long-term contract with significant buyout?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I think the most important question to ask is, how can we lock up Taylor Eldridge on a long-term contract with significant buyout?
                                The Eagle should have enough money to do that with the sheer number of ads they slap all over every page of the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X