Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post

Agree with you Aargh. A winner and probably a role model. Just hope he stays here 4 years like FVV.
    Holy I just realized. Goatlube may have actually HELPED the Shocks with his FVV hatred and vitriol, by starting enough of a narrative that he is too small too slow and too unathletic to go pro. And when I say Goatlube, I mean Doug Gottlieb

Comment

Just a freshman, he scored 21 points against UT Martin. He did it only in 20 minutes and taking only 10 shots.
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

We have more depth than I can recall. I was just a wee lad in the early 80s, but if one of these players is an Early/Baker/VanVleet/Shamet type, I think we are in for another deep tourney run.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Smart kid. If you want to emulate anyone who played for Marshall and get better, study Fred and Ron.

Comment

Another good game by the freshman.

Comment

Kid is fast, athletic, and can shoot! Hopefully he becomes a serviceable passer and rebounder over his career.
              Livin the dream

Comment

He’s been a stud 3-D guy who rarely turns it over but I think he’s got even more to his game that will show in time.

Comment

The freshman star probably will break several freshmen's records

Comment

He proved that he deserved the start. His offense was as good as his D yesterday.

Comment

Keep working young man.

Comment

It’s fun to have a sharp shooter on the team who, at least so far, is living up to the hype. He picked a great game to continue his long range bombing. Looks so comfortable and is smooth and fluid with his motion. Really like this young man.

Comment

Some of his 3's is far away. Hard to defend

Comment

If Tyson was 2"-3" taller, he would have been a Top 50-75 recruit. He's a very fine player, and with the way JB, and Eric have come along. If we can get Dexter to where he was last year, and with the improvement that I envision from Grant who has a tons of natural skills (quickness, shooting, passing, handles, defense, free throws, etc.) and just needs to learn how to handle the ball under pressure from teams who have great athletes too, our guards by the end of the year, could be among the best in the country. And we are still very young with great futures.

Comment

We will (hopefully) have this backcourt for 2 more years after this .... That's fun to think about ...

Comment

Will be interesting to see how he handles teams adjusting to him. Should help out others on the team if handled well.

​​​​​I've been pleased to see him taking it to the rack a couple times each game as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X