Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Hayward's reaction is hilarious and priceless. Don't worry Gordo, a lot of guys have been made to have that reaction by FVV.

Comment

• Comment

• Straight up fire...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Straight up fire...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Some guy in Detroit bought a semi trailer and set up two 25' bowling lanes in it with a ball return between the two lanes. Cost him $300,000 to set it up. He rents it out for $500 for two hours with a two-hour minimum. He takes it to where people are so they can bowl without CV restrictions. He's booked solid.

There's a sign on the wall where the bowlers are. It reads, "Bet On Yourself".
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I love me some Fred Van Vleet. And its nice to see he continues to beat chickenhawk players . Never willl forget clowns here in the Northeast saying Frank Mason and Devontee Graham was better than Fred. Bullsht.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                I love me some Fred Van Vleet. And its nice to see he continues to beat chickenhawk players . Never willl forget clowns here in the Northeast saying Frank Mason and Devontee Graham was better than Fred. Bullsht.
                I heard that a lot also from family and friends who are chicken crazies. Now, I just shut my pie hole and smile each time Fred puts a clown suit on one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I heard that a lot also from family and friends who are chicken crazies. Now, I just shut my pie hole and smile each time Fred puts a clown suit on one of them.
                  Yeah. I hear you. I am sorry to say I have some chickenhawk family members too. But they don't talk about this subject anymore. Some have yet to acknowledge 78 to 65.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeah. I hear you. I am sorry to say I have some chickenhawk family members too. But they don't talk about this subject anymore. Some have yet to acknowledge 78 to 65.

Here’s the reason they pretend Fred doesn’t exist. Has to be one of the best (probably the very best) interview quotes in WSU basketball history.

Comment

• Fun fact. Kelly Oubre has never beat a Wichita State Shocker to a loose ball.

https://twitter.com/tyler_gann/statu...940089344?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Fun fact. Kelly Oubre has never beat a Wichita State Shocker to a loose ball.

Nothin', NOTHIN', but the bottom of the net!! The reaction by the Wizards bench and fans is priceless.

Comment

• No no no!!! " He can sleep all he wants to now" Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Fun fact. Kelly Oubre has never beat a Wichita State Shocker to a loose ball.

FVV can make the shots that ES took.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• FVV with an off night tonight in the season opening loss to the Pelicans. 9 points, 3 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists on 3-12 shooting (2-8 from three).

Comment

• He will bounce back. Thats just who he is. Go shocks and Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X