No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my new Fred VanVleet t-shirt today for a gift. I am wearing it but it doesn't look like Toronto playing today. Sigh

Comment

• I know Fred’s shoes are not new news, but it seemed like they weren’t available for a long time.

Pretty unique shoes... each color has different “branding statements” such as Bet on Yourself and Steady Freddy.

https://and1.com/products/attack-2-0...35874185478299
      Last edited by proshox; December 28, 2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
        I know Fred’s shoes are not new news, but it seemed like they weren’t available for a long time.

Pretty unique shoes... each color has different “branding statements” such as Bet on Yourself and Steady Fredy.

I think the Steady Freddy's would look great with the Shocks uniforms.

Comment

I know Fred’s shoes are not new news, but it seemed like they weren’t available for a long time.

Pretty unique shoes... each color has different “branding statements” such as Bet on Yourself and Steady Fredy.

Awesome.

Comment

Pretty unique shoes... each color has different “branding statements” such as Bet on Yourself and Steady Freddy.

And they are affordable.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• And Chinese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                And Chinese.
                well let’s be fair, only children’s hands are small enough to get the stitching that tight.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Don't look now, but Fred is quietly putting together a career season, which will cement him as one of the best pg in the nba, if not the best. I think he's the best, but you guys probably already know that.

I think, if Fred can continue his trajectory (and he will), then he could go down as one of the pg GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                    Don't look now, but Fred is quietly putting together a career season, which will cement him as one of the best pg in the nba, if not the best. I think he's the best, but you guys probably already know that.

I think, if Fred can continue his trajectory (and he will), then he could go down as one of the pg GOAT.
                    One player, a team does not make. Losing at a 1-6 clip will get old very quickly. You let both Ibaka and Gasol walk leaving the team very vulnerable. What were the Raps thinking by adding Baynes! Certainly not a answer to Ibaka or Gasol. Can't carry their jock. Is Powell starting to flame out? You're paying $50,000,000 plus for 2 PGs and add your 1st round draft pick PG to your roster. I know, if they can move Lowry AND a good chunk of his salary it might work.

I think you said it best: Fred is QUIETLY putting together a career season.

Comment

• Just noticed 538 has Fred T-15th best WAR (wins above replacement) in the NBA.

Our ratings use play-by-play and player-tracking data to calculate the value of every player in the NBA, updated daily.

Comment

• I guess Fred breaking records is getting old around here? Yes I know, he's got no limits, he's a winner from Rockford that defies all odds...we get all that, but now he's moving into new territory, simply that he's FRED VANVLEET.

Comment

• Take a closer look at some of the stats accomplishments Fred VanVleet piled up Tuesday against the Magic.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Looking back at the recruitment of Fred VanVleet
                              By Brian Snow

On Tuesday night, Fred VanVleet scored 54 points, marking the highest number of points scored in a game by an undrafted player in the history of the NBA. That moment was just the latest from VanVleet who has been overlooked a lot during his basketball life.

Hailing from Rockford, Illinois, which is roughly 90 minutes northwest of Chicago, VanVleet led ...
                              Last edited by Kung Wu; February 5, 2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• What ever happened to D. Ford?

Comment

Working...
                                X