• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
    Good find!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Let's get some good positive press around here. Fred starts at the 4-minute 06-second mark. And he's only getting started!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
        Let's get some good positive press around here. Fred starts at the 4-minute 06-second mark. And he's only getting started!

https://youtu.be/p7qTGHslinw

Comment

• Mark it now. Barring injury, Fred is going to go down as one of the greatest point guards in history. In the NBA.

Comment

• More much needed good stuff.

Comment

• Comment

• my man gonna have a fat pocket

Comment

• probably no one more deserving than fred. secure the bag, my son

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is a great move for Fred. Not only did he just sign a deal that is the largest in the NBA history for a non-drafted player, but he does so for a team that already has shown they know how to make use of and value his skill set. So many times players leave good situations for marginally more money and ruin their productivity because they left a competent organization for an incompetent one.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• I think I read that this the largest contract ever for an undrafted player

Edit: found it

Comment

• Fred Van Genius. Bet on yourself!

Comment

• IMO the Marshall era was truly born the moment Fred hit the 3 against Zaga. That was 7 years ago. Just released re-rankings of greatest 7 year runs in history:

5. Charlemagne
                              4. Alexander the Great
                              3. Genghis Khan
                              2. Steady Freddy Fresh Van Vleet of the Rockford Van Vleets
                              1. Julius Caesar after crossing the Rubicon and meeting Cleopatra, but before an impromptu meeting with Senators

All that is left is taking Lowry’s All Star spot and re-upping in 4 years.

As usual, I invite the ShockerNet poster that ridiculed me years ago for saying that Fred was better than Patty Mills to surface and recant. SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

Congrats to Fred. Can’t wait to see a homecoming and get the jersey hung.

Comment

• I don't have Gottlieb's twitter feed, but I found this screen shot from it.

Gottlieb.png
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X