Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Actually no, Erik Stevenson suffers from exactly zero symptoms of White Man's Disease. ES could jump over AR's head. AR is as slow as molasses. Dippin' into the eggnog early this year Ref?

HCGM makes it clear to all (including parents) that he will try to kill a brotha in practice in hopes of transforming said brotha into Godzilla on game day. AR knew this when he signed up.

Thanks for clearly articulating AR's lack of honor and emotional toughness.

AR was perfectly fine with the 'HCGM Way" until he wasn't. AR isn't the first emotional weakling we've had wash out of the program and certainly won't be the last. He did cash out nicely before bailing tho...

Here's to a bruising performance outta the Shockers when OU comes to town.

Expecting Capt. Telegraph to be roundly booed.

T

Reaves was pretty good at staying in front of the guy he was guarding. Erik still has lot of quickness issues trying to do the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well whoever he works better for, we don't know for sure. However, one thing we know for sure is that he didn't have anyone (except Arkansas State), in Div. 1 recruiting him until WSU recruited and signed him.
      One other thing we know for sure is that a number of Power 5 MBB teams other than Lonnie Kruger at OU contacted/recruited AR once he declared he was leaving WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Emotional weakling???
        Jeezus Cold, eggnog is mild stuff compared to what you are apparently inhaling.
        You act like AR left a white powder dusted envelope with his transfer papers on HCGM's desk.
        This may be quite a challenge for you, but until you spend 4 years playing D-1 basketball and understand what truly happens each and every day, ease up on the 19 year old.
        I won't be there when OU comes calling, but I won't letting out any boo's when he runs on the court. Just keeping it classy...try it out Cold, you'll feel better inside.

That is all.
        Just don't allow your animosity towards Gregg Marshall cloud your judgment my friend. This "Acquired Taste" as you call it gets players to run through walls with historically VERY few (only 1) absconding with our money. The difference between you and I is that I will always side with THE PROGRAM.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I'm sorry but all I see in posts like these are bent ex-lover.
        All I see are lolz. Maybe try reading my posts in a dark room sometime with a couple cocktails in ya.

P.S. AR is gonna get 'recked Dec 14th!

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        can we lock this ****ing thread?
        Almostttttttttt there.

​​​​​​​
        Originally posted by proshox View Post

Reaves was pretty good at staying in front of the guy he was guarding. Erik still has lot of quickness issues trying to do the same thing.
        C'mon man... lol

Eric is so quick and explosive I still don't believe he's white. I'm gonna need an Ancestry.com report before I relent.

As far as any defensive issues... that would be ALL in his head. His arms are likely shorter than AR's but it might be close. The differential in foot-speed and fast-twitch muscle fibers is enormous. I have no doubt that AR is an intelligent individual; he very well could be smarter than ES. But ES is 3x the man AR is and that's a fact Jack.

I guarantee you Mr. Stevenson ain't runnin' home to momma if the coach (or his wife) decides to undress him...

ES = Play Angry; AR = Leave Angry

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

One other thing we know for sure is that a number of Power 5 MBB teams other than Lonnie Kruger at OU contacted/recruited AR once he declared he was leaving WSU.
        A 6'5 H.O.R.S.E. champion can be valuable at times... just ask the Omaha BJ's.

T

Comment

• I don't want to hear Shocker fans boo AR when he's introduced, why give an opponent extra incentive to come out on fire? Keep it classy Shox fans, if we win, then you can laugh and point fingers.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure is was more than that one line of thought that got him banned.

Comment

• This thread is only 50 short of the NBA Trio thread where we comment about some of our most loved Shockers of all time. What the hell?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                This thread is only 50 short of the NBA Trio thread where we comment about some of our most loved Shockers of all time. What the hell?
                It's pretty simple. A blind man can see it. AR is not a beloved shocker player. The majority of fans do not care about him or that he transferred. I dont think people have any bad will toward the kid, but he is not on our current team !!!!!!! It was his decision to transfer. But the ones that keep raising this matter are not Gregg Marshall fans and in my opinion are not true shocker fans. These people raise this matter all the time to irritate others so that they can say see " look how bad Marshall and WSU treated AR." That's why AR fans are always implying that there was more to the story about why AR transfered. I personally dont know any of the specfic information on why he transferred, but who ****** cares? He made his decision and it's done. Lots of players have transferred and we don't have all of this discussion about them on this board.

If the moderator on this board would do his or her job they would simply lock this thread and let the rest of continue discussing shocker basketball and our current team instead of letting a few individuals continue to beat a dead horse. Go shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  This thread is only 50 short of the NBA Trio thread where we comment about some of our most loved Shockers of all time. What the hell?
                  It's pretty simple: pain motivates more than pleasure. AR's actions irked a lot of people. And now we get to face him and his new lover December 14th! Will you be there!?!?!?

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It's pretty simple: pain motivates more than pleasure. AR's actions irked a lot of people. And now we get to face him and his new lover December 14th! Will you be there!?!?!?

T

I have had my tickets for quite a while now. Yes, I'll be there chearing us on. Might even clap when they announce AR.

now, in other news......

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

It's pretty simple. A blind man can see it. AR is not a beloved shocker player. The majority of fans do not care about him or that he transferred. I dont think people have any bad will toward the kid, but he is not on our current team !!!!!!! It was his decision to transfer. But the ones that keep raising this matter are not Gregg Marshall fans and in my opinion are not true shocker fans. These people raise this matter all the time to irritate others so that they can say see " look how bad Marshall and WSU treated AR." That's why AR fans are always implying that there was more to the story about why AR transfered. I personally dont know any of the specfic information on why he transferred, but who ****** cares? He made his decision and it's done. Lots of players have transferred and we don't have all of this discussion about them on this board.

If the moderator on this board would do his or her job they would simply lock this thread and let the rest of continue discussing shocker basketball and our current team instead of letting a few individuals continue to beat a dead horse. Go shocks.
                      Cold is not a Gregg Marshall fan? That is new information for me.

Cold is the poster responsible for the renewed posting on AR transferring from WSU and IMO he is not writing "...look how bad Marshall and WSU treated AR." In fact, Cold's posts are the most outlandish, unsupportable, bad mouthing posts regards AR as a person and as a basketball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Cold is not a Gregg Marshall fan? That is new information for me.

Cold is the poster responsible for the renewed posting on AR transferring from WSU and IMO he is not writing "...look how bad Marshall and WSU treated AR." In fact, Cold's posts are the most outlandish, unsupportable, bad mouthing posts regards AR as a person and as a basketball player.
                        He's not talking about me brother. Have a *beer emoji* before you .

P.S. I have given HCGM plenty of hell over his growing waistband and salary in the face of the last couple year's teams lack of Play Angry (just check my "edge thread").

T

Comment

Nobody is forcing anyone to click on the thread

Comment

It is kind of relevant and on-topic since WSU is playing OU and Austin Reaves here in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I'm sorry but all I see in posts like these are bent ex-lover.
                              Without a doubt while he was here, he was the team darling, and then he jilted us. Fans are sensitive people.

Comment

• Not surprised to see you post on this thread.Your a KU fan so I though you would be on the KU board talking about how Self and the assistant coaches are figuring out new ways to cheat and to try and to avoid the NCAA violations.

Comment

Working...
                                X