No announcement yet.

Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn right - he's the enemy now...i wish i could be there to yell at him that he sucks or call him Benedict Arnold!

Comment

• Ugh.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
        Damn right - he's the enemy now...i wish i could be there to yell at him that he sucks or call him Benedict Arnold!
        Did you happen to attend Sunday's game in Stillwater? Just asking for a friend.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• All I gotta say is F reeves and I hope he gets shut down!

Comment

• I say we just win and move on.

I get the quitting aspect, but he's like 19 of 20 FFS. He did what he thought was best based on probably a million voices in his head.

I will be the first to admit knee jerk reactions too, but it's been nearly 2 years and our program looks to be in a pretty damn good place. I would prefer we show appreciation for the fine men we have and stop gripping on the ones that leave.

Good luck Austin.

You will need it.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I’ve been looking forward to this game for two years. There better be 10k+ booing him. Let it rain down everytime he touches the ball. We can cheer when he missed two free throws late in the game though!

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post
                I’ve been looking forward to this game for two years. There better be 10k+ booing him. Let it rain down everytime he touches the ball. We can cheer when he missed two free throws late in the game though!
                I have company! I feel better now! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I have company! I feel better now! :)
                  It’s not like we have to berate the guy. I’m not going to be over the top talking about how crappy of a state Arkansas is or how he’s 80 lbs soaking wet. But booing is apart of sports. Besides, he f’n deserves it! Screw that guy. He quit on me, you, the team, the town. I beg all of you.. boo him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post

It’s not like we have to berate the guy. I’m not going to be over the top talking about how crappy of a state Arkansas is or how he’s 80 lbs soaking wet. But booing is apart of sports. Besides, he f’n deserves it! Screw that guy. He quit on me, you, the team, the town. I beg all of you.. boo him.

Comment

• MK said he hopes we don't boo him when he's introduced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• wasn't austin reaves boo'ing and jeer'ing wichita state from the ou sooners bench last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            wasn't austin reaves boo'ing and jeer'ing wichita state from the ou sooners bench last year?
                            Are we better than Austin Reaves? Or should we stoop down?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                              wasn't austin reaves boo'ing and jeer'ing wichita state from the ou sooners bench last year?
                              I would guess not. Otherwise, someone would have mentioned it before now.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Are we better than Austin Reaves? Or should we stoop down?
                                It’s not “stooping down”. It’s sports! I’m going to boo him everytime he touches the ball. If I see him after the game, I’ll be cordial and tell him I wish he would’ve stayed. You guys are making it seem like booing is such a bad thing. This is big time college basketball, we aren’t watching third graders.

Comment

Working...
                                X