No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence scored late to take Creighton to OT. Marcus Foster had a chance to win but ballhogged it, tried to be too cute with his dribbling, lost it, and was left with a desperation 25 foot shot that had no chance.

Stunned...stunned, I tell you.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Bruce Weber is lucky.

K-State fans are not.

Weber is lucky that a 6'9" stud popped up in western Kansas and didn't need to be recruited to go to K-State.

K-State fans are unlucky because Wade's presence at K-State means that Weber is going to be their coach for a very long time.

Comment

• THIS!!! It's fun to hate on the other state schools but it would be sort of awesome to have our fair state give Tobacco Road a run for great programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korky60 View Post
          THIS!!! It's fun to hate on the other state schools but it would be sort of awesome to have our fair state give Tobacco Road a run for great programs.
          Not if that includes the Jailhawks being a part of the success.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Pooooooor Creighton

Comment

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              What does this do to Creighton seed-wise in the dance?

• OSU has gone ice cold. Doesn't look like they will help us out and get to Q1

Comment

• Looks like we are getting pretty close to zero help from these daytime games.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                Looks like we are getting pretty close to zero help from these daytime games.
                Big 0fer. Even UMKC blew it late.

Comment

• The A-10 is having Missouri Valley levels of ineptitude with their clock. 4 seconds into this Duquesne-Richmond game and there have already been 2 stoppages to sync the shot clock with the game clock when they didn't start simultaneously.

Comment

• I remember people on here hating on this freshman David Collins when we played USF. Watching him today against Memphis, I can't think of another player I've seen this year that epitomizes the Shockers style of basketball as much as him. I'd LOVE to have him on this roster, and if he played here, I bet after 4 years he'd be a Shocker legend in the mode of Tekele Cotton, Ron Baker and FVV. Talk about a fearless, "play angry" mentality. I love how he plays this way no matter the score, the level of his team or the opponent. This kid plays his ASS off for 40 minutes.
                    Last edited by Zubcut; March 8, 2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                      Kung Wu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kid's a baller. Wasn't popular when I said it before, but I would take him in a New York second.

• Temple has checked out. Fire Dunphy, move on.

Comment

• AndShock
                      AndShock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe not...

• New Mexico State plays at 8 on espn3.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      Temple has checked out. Fire Dunphy, move on.
                      Dunphy is a pretty damn good coach

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        Providence scored late to take Creighton to OT. Marcus Foster had a chance to win but ballhogged it, tried to be too cute with his dribbling, lost it, and was left with a desperation 25 foot shot that had no chance.

Stunned...stunned, I tell you.
                        Looks like Creighton is quickly in gear with its typical NCAA tradition already. One and done.

Good start to the weekend.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Dunphy is a pretty damn good coach
                          Is he?

Temple is really talented. I would say they probably have more pure talent than we do. I'm not saying he's terrible but if he was a really good coach i'd think he could do a lot better than he has.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                          X