No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, watching the Tulane vs Temple game, I can safely say that the Shocks are not the worst end of game team. Wow, Tulane.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Temple it is.

St. Louis Thursday night crowd might be bigger than Orlando's version. Damn.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Middle Tennessee loses in OT to Southern Miss 71-68. Hmmm. Is MTSU sweating?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Jamar Howard 4 President
          Jamar Howard 4 President commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t see how they get in.

• Zubcut
          Zubcut commented
          Editing a comment
          They better be. That was a Q4 loss. That would be like us losing to ECU on a neutral. Only 2 Q1 wins. I hope they get in. I'd rather see a good mid-major than another mediocre Power 5 team. Mid-major bubble teams historically far out-perform Power 5 bubble teams in the tournament. And it's not even close.
          Last edited by Zubcut; March 8, 2018, 09:23 PM.

• Is Notre Dame really that much better with Colson than without?

With:
        Q1 1 3
        Q2 2 0
        Q3 4 2
        Q4 6 0

Without:
        Q1 1 6
        Q2 2 2
        Q3 2 1
        Q4 6 0

Comment

• ShockerFever
          ShockerFever commented
          Editing a comment
          What a dick.

Editing a comment
          Oh Cdizzle I get exactly what you are doing.

-The committee shouldn’t be deciding which injuries matter.
          -The committee is historically inconsistent in looking at injuries.
          -McDuffie and Colson are equal impact players for their teams.

3 distinct arguments. Yet you keep mixing and matching your arguments as if “Boeheim got special treatment” is an argument that proves that MM = Colson.

I’ve only been debating topic #3. Your analysis of ND pre/post injury was straight out of the “Doug Gottlieb says WSU hasn’t beaten anyone and isn’t that great” camp. Shameful for a Shocker fan like you who has fought such trash the past decade to be using it now when it suits you.

Editing a comment
          Your numbers aren't even right. ND hasn't played 38 games this season.

That said, to call 3-3 vs Q1/Q2 similar to 3-8 (because obviously, *3 WINS*), is BCS garbage at its finest when it comes from Palm/Gottlieb and is strange to see coming from you Cdizzle.

• The Fighting Chris Jans' won big in their WAC tourney game. NMSU is a fun team to watch.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          The Fighting Chris Jans' won big in their WAC tourney game. NMSU is a fun team to watch.
          NMSU is pretty good (maybe really good);and Good for Chris Jans but Chicago State has only won 3 games this year. They are really bad. The WAC makes Valley and maybe the Horizon look like Power Conferences.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            Well, watching the Tulane vs Temple game, I can safely say that the Shocks are not the worst end of game team. Wow, Tulane.
            I think the Southland will pack 'em in above what's been represented in Orlando, so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I think the Southland will pack 'em in above what's been represented in Orlando, so far...
              Definitely one of the downsides to having such a spread-out league, there is truely no relatively easy middle meeting spot. Orlando is simply to far for me to attend the way I did in St. Louis (drive up for the weekend games). I’m thinking about trying to make Memphis work next year but without a doubt I’ll be there when it’s in Ft. Worth.
              If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• SMU up 16-14. Hitting lots of difficult, guarded, step back jump shots.

Comment

• WheatShock
                  WheatShock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds familiar.

• Cincinnati now just killing them with offensive rebounds.

Comment

• 3-16 combined 3FG. Cinci is 0-6. Yuck.

Comment

• It's going to get ugly quickly now i'm afraid... SMU can't buy a bucket, nor get a rebound.

Comment

• Cincy up 10 with 3 min

Comment

• Auburn led by 10 at half, then Alabama went on 20-1 run and leads by 9. Roll Tide.

Comment

• ShockerPrez
                        ShockerPrez commented
                        Editing a comment
                        28-3 now... ouch!

Editing a comment
                        Now 35-9 2nd half by Alabama. Wow. This could be what it takes to bump WSU in front of Auburn on the S-Curve.

Editing a comment
                        43-13 2nd half! Alabama up 20!

• That was a hell of a second half from Alabama! 81-63 final

Comment

Working...
                      X