No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane's RPI just dropped by 38 with the loss.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• USF is Evansvilling it up.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• BYU's TJ Haws may be uglier than his brother, Tyler.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• WuDrWu
          WuDrWu commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for that. I was struggling with how many redshirt years Tyler had received. COU-GRRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!

• Baylor is getting their butt kicked already, thank goodness we're in the AAC, because our non-con resume will end up having zero high profile wins. The rate Baylor and OSU are going, they'll end up being 15 loss teams.

Comment

• Am I allowed to watch some of the Big 12 SEC challenge games today? I learned recently on SN that if I watch other college basketball it might mean I’m obsessed.

just checking in to see if it’s okay if I watch basketball today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Am I allowed to watch some of the Big 12 SEC challenge games today? I learned recently on SN that if I watch other college basketball it might mean I’m obsessed.

Too obvious ...
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              Am I allowed to watch some of the Big 12 SEC challenge games today? I learned recently on SN that if I watch other college basketball it might mean I’m obsessed.

Drop and give me 20!!!

Comment

• If Trae Young would watch tape of Doug McDermott his senior year he could raise his game even farther. Right now, without the ball, he stands around like he’s waiting to be milked.

Comment

• I'm watching KSU vs Georgia and I can't help but wonder how good WSU would be if Dean Wade had come here.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To be honest, and to interrupt myself it doesn't matter because DW wanted to go to KSU, we never thought Wade could play for WSU. Clearly that was an incorrect assessment.

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                  I'm watching KSU vs Georgia and I can't help but wonder how good WSU would be if Dean Wade had come here.
                  And/or Sneed
                  The Assman

Comment

• Avery Johnson is so damned punchable.

Comment

• #2 UVA 65 @ #4 Duke 63
                      NC State 95 @ #10 UNCheat 91
                      #12 OU 73 @ Alabama 80
                      Baylor 60 @ #20 Florida 81
                      Last edited by WheatShock; January 27, 2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Time to start hacking the big guy!

Comment

• Watched Cincy several times and it is irritating how much they are given the benefit of the doubt by officials just because they are known to be a good defensive team....reminds me of SIU floorburnU back in the day. They can get away with reaching and grabbing but the other team does it and it's an immediate whistle. They will be hard to beat with that kind of treatment
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Memphis is giving Cincy a fight. Down just 4 with 12 to play and already in the bonus.

Comment

Working...
                            X