No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need Tulsa to pull this one out (down 5 early in the second half). We'll have a Q1 and Q2 fall to a Q2 and a Q3.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I am not exaggerating when saying neither Tulsa nor Memphis brought 100 fans, including students, parents and the band.

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Uuugh. Are you out there?

• Play Angry
        Play Angry commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, it's about 65% WSU fans, 30% Cincy fans, and 5% random masochists.

• SHOCKvalue
        SHOCKvalue commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone say there were roughly 65 WSU fans, 30 Cincy fans, and 5 rando scragglers in total in the arena?

• So where was today's Jacob Evans when Cincy came to Wichita?

Comment

• Still 11 minutes to play. Memphis with 16 turnovers, Tulsa 0-13 from 3. Memphis played some awful defense the last few minutes of the 1st half. Just some very ugly basketball.

Comment

• Stickboy46
          Stickboy46 commented
          Editing a comment
          0-13 ... Corey must have used up all his trick shots against us ...

• LOL at Tulsa's FT shooting ... or shooting in general ...

Comment

• Why did Memphis not have a play ready to go. Just dumb.

Comment

• BUZZER BEATER!
            The Assman

Comment

• Holy crap Memphis! What a shot.

Comment

• Damn it. Memphis hits buzzer beater to beat Tulsa. Tulsa 16-29 from the line.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Will cost us a Q1 win

Comment

• That was a crazy shot. He let it go from behind the three-point line and was standing under the basket as it went through

Comment

• I'm rooting for UCF to get by Houston tonight to get us that Q1 win back whether or not we survive to Sunday.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Stickboy46
                        Stickboy46 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wonder if UCF will move to Q1 even if they lose. The Memphis win actually moved them back up to 76

• Fing Tulsa.

I guess I should know better than to expect any help from them.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Tubby get to keep his job after starting 2-0 in the tournament? Even if they were close wins? Lol

Comment

• Wow -- lots of impostors today. Evans from Cincinnati wasn't the guy WSU faced here -- if he had been the Orlando version last Sunday, WSU would have been playing SMU today -- and Tulsa was certainly not the team, at least in terms of shooting, we saw this season. Not from the foul line, especially not from beyond the arc. Their box today wasn't just bad, it was coyote ugly; and regardless of WSU's defensive struggles at times, it's hard for me to believe Memphis is that much tougher on D than WSU is.

Then again, maybe it's really hard to shoot (except, course, for the Memphis miracle game winner) in a big arena facing thousands of empty seats and with none of your fans there to root for you. Or maybe Brewton really likes Tubby Smith and wants him to stay. Who knows? I just hope the Shocks can get the lid off the basket tonight. Oh, and by the way, go Knights!

Comment

Working...
                          X