No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is FGCU a Q2 win? Or did they fall after losing?

would be incredible if Daum transferred here, I agree.

Comment

• DanielBryan
      DanielBryan commented
      Editing a comment
      Never mind on Florida Gulf Coast.

• Congrats to Coach Grant and DOBO Matt Braeuer.

Good luck in the dance!!

Comment

• RS Jr Daum would have been stronger candidate as a transfer had SDSU not won tonight as they lose 4 seniors, 2 in the starting 5 and 2 of the bench in the main rotation. That by no means rules him out for next year. However, the question is who would he be looking to go to. Most likely, a team that is pretty certain to make the NCAAs next year.

We're a team losing more punch than his team, relatively speaking, as we lose 6 seniors and possibly 2 underclassmen and in a conference where a team had better be at-large caliber. No doubt he could fill in where we are losing the most experience (Morris, Kelly, Willis, Nurger), but without McDuffie, and probably Shamet, coming back for sure, we may not be a guarantee as much as he would like.

Comment

• Walker
        Walker commented
        Editing a comment
        If Landry and Markis end up sticking around another year though, you would think think it would be pretty appealing for Daum. A part of me thinks he might be the kind of kid that would want to stick it out his commitment at SDSU too though. If he does transfer out, I hope he considers us.

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      Congrats to Coach Grant and DOBO Matt Braeuer.

Good luck in the dance!!

Comment

• Is Daum eligible for a grad transfer?

Comment

• Not trying to be an ass, but is there a report or credible source that says a) he is a good bet to transfer and b) we would be in the mix?

Comment

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          No

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Based on the article linked above it would appear that he is not a good bet to transfer.

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think he'll leave, but he'd certainly fill a big experience hole.

• OSU up on OU 39-25 late 1st half. If they win today, they are a 3rd victory vs KU away from becoming a Q1 win for WSU.

Comment

• Jamar Howard 4 President
          Jamar Howard 4 President commented
          Editing a comment
          OU might not even reach Q1 status with wins today and tomorrow vs KU. Might need to win 3. Definitely rooting for OSU.

• OSU leads OU 39-28 at halftime.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Go OSU, ND, and Marq

Comment

• Notre Dame, meet fork.

Comment

• I feel like Farrell is at least as deserving of a T in that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                OSU leads OU 39-28 at halftime.
                If they finish this off and then beat a Doke Less Kansas their RPI jumps up 67 ... Q1 baby

Comment

• I can't help but think that Trae Young's draft stock is going down the tubes a lot like OU's season.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If they finish this off and then beat a Doke Less Kansas their RPI jumps up 67 ... Q1 baby
                    Apparently KU has been assured a 1 seed so resting guys is fine.

​​​​​​This is why losses have to matter. Even quality losses.

Comment

• ND is really unlikeable.

Comment

Working...
                      X