No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If KU offered me 10M I'd coach there and I'd tank it hard and fast and laugh straight to the bank.

Comment

• Shoxthemonkey
      Shoxthemonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      The Jimbo Fisher gambit.

• I'd probably start by firing every player who was taking money, smoking pot, taking xanax and banging underage minors, drinking underage, vandalizing cars, taking selfies with naked white chicks...man I can't stop there's just so much...

and then there wouldn't me a team anymore. That would be considered tanking to the KU fanbase.

Comment

• bighouse
      bighouse commented
      Editing a comment
      Give the red turds a new crop of recruits.

• "Charleston Classic brings Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall back to his coaching roots" - Post and Courier (South Carolina)

By Andrew Miller
    Posted: 11/15/18, 8:30am cst

"When the bell rang, Marion Busby got up from his desk and flashed his toothy grin at the teacher as he walked out of the classroom.

As he made his way to his locker, he noticed a tall man, dressed in a sharp-looking suit, leaning up against the wall just a few feet away.

Busby’s friends were certain he was in trouble, but the star point guard for Columbia’s Eau Claire High School knew better. The man in the impeccable suit, which would become a trademark later in his career, was Gregg Marshall, an assistant basketball coach at the College of Charleston...."

Here is some more, original background story on Coach Marshall.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      As he made his way to his locker, he noticed a tall man, dressed in a sharp-looking suit, leaning up against the wall just a few feet away.

Busby’s friends were certain he was in trouble, but the star point guard for Columbia’s Eau Claire High School knew better. The man in the impeccable suit, which would become a trademark later in his career, was Gregg Marshall..
      This narration actually got me a little bit aroused.

T

...:cool:

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, keep paying the man! We still have a bargain.

“Gregg had one of the brightest coaching minds in basketball that I’d ever been around,” Kresse said. “He had a great feel for the game. With Gregg and Dwayne Grace I honestly felt like I had the two best assistant coaches in the country on my staff.”

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    "Charleston Classic brings Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall back to his coaching roots" - Post and Courier (South Carolina)

By Andrew Miller
    Posted: 11/15/18, 8:30am cst

"When the bell rang, Marion Busby got up from his desk and flashed his toothy grin at the teacher as he walked out of the classroom.

Busby’s friends were certain he was in trouble, but the star point guard for Columbia’s Eau Claire High School knew better. The man in the impeccable suit, which would become a trademark later in his career, was Gregg Marshall, an assistant basketball coach at the College of Charleston...."

Here is some more, original background story on Coach Marshall.
    If by impeccable they mean tacky, then yes. Marshall’s sartorial choices before getting hooked up in Wichita were of the televangelist sort.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      Gregg's got a little Italian in him. Don't hate.

T

...:cool:

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    If by impeccable they mean tacky, then yes. Marshall’s sartorial choices before getting hooked up in Wichita were of the televangelist sort.
    Coach Marshall dressed Tacky?

Comment

• BOBB
      BOBB commented
      Editing a comment
      4 button, brass button, chalk stripe.

Johnston’s upped his game

• This guy didn't like Marshall not talking to him in Charleston.

Comment

• pie n eye
      pie n eye commented
      Editing a comment
      For once I agree with something Kunkel says.

Come on man. You don’t just walk up to people and request an interview and then get upset when they politely decline!

• TheShocktocles
      TheShocktocles commented
      Editing a comment
      Coach is out with his wife doing some activity and this clown is upset that he didn't do the interview. What a pu$$y.

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
    This guy didn't like Marshall not talking to him in Charleston.

https://twitter.com/SEisbergWCIV/sta...64315136303104
    Why do some "reporters" think they are owed an interview when approaching someone who is spending time with their family?

Is this guy Matt Perrault's college roommate or something?

Comment

• Wow. We'll see if HCGM will ever talk to this jerk now.

Comment

• That guy looks like he could be related to this guy
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• WuDrWu
          WuDrWu commented
          Editing a comment
          Winning.

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Why do some "reporters" think they are owed an interview when approaching someone who is spending time with their family?

Is this guy Matt Perrault's college roommate or something?
        You beat me to the Perrault reference. Damn lol
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• RoyalShock
          RoyalShock commented
          Editing a comment
          Matilda is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Man would I love to hear that beating Matty took at the hands of a slightly irritated Gregg Marshall. Sooooo good. But bad for the waistline.

Comment

• What is a Matt Perrault? Is that like a feminine hygiene product or something?

Whatever she or it is, this Charleston guy kinda resembles that.
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Man would I love to hear that beating Matty took at the hands of a slightly irritated Gregg Marshall. Sooooo good. But bad for the waistline.
            Are you saying that 3G circa 2007-08 season was SLIGHTLY irritated? That’s like saying that Death Valley is “slightly” warm in the summer time.

78-65

Comment

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe you properly detected my sarcasm in that post. Do I have a quick second? No I don't have a quick second you m***********,

• That soulless bastard just guaranteed he will never receive an interview from the greatness that is Gregg Marshall.
            The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Working...
            X