• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Is there anything he doesn’t do?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Is there anything he doesn’t do?
        I hear he was the lead engineer on the Apollo 13 return mission....

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I hear he was the lead engineer on the Apollo 13 return mission....
          Nope. He was the lead engineer for Apollo 1-12. During the Apollo 13 launch, Gregg was helping to organize the first ever Earth Day. Gregg returned for the launch of Apollo 14-17 without issue.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Gregg Cat meme.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              Congratulations to Coach. Wichita absolutely loves Coach Marshall. And I think Coach loves Wichita too. He does so much for the community. Go shocks.

Comment

• I heard he pole vaulted over the Empire State Building last year in the NIT Finals.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Cheat.

Comment

• Wisconsin basketball: who should replace Greg Gard? - SB Nation

By Luke Mueller
                    Dec 12, 2019, 9:56am CST

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/201...t-tony-bennett

"We have an entire list, but are there actually any gettable upgrades out there?...

Gregg Marshall - Wichita State: When thinking of mid-major coaches, Greg Marshall is always a hot name, especially after his run a few years ago with Fred VanVleet and Ron Baker leading the Wichita State teams that saw unprecedented success. He has led the Shockers to seven NCAA tournament appearances including one Sweet Sixteen and a Final Four in 2013. He will likely never feel his seat get warm in Wichita and currently is the No. 13 highest paid coach in all of basketball at 3.5 million dollars. It’d likely take doubling the current coaching salary to even get him to consider the opening and he likely has a buyout somewhere between his 2015 figure of 500,000 dollars and one million, though it’s not disclosed. Moral of the story, not happening.

Likelihood: Unlikely..."

Comment

• I often wonder if the sport world considers Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston as mid-major?
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                        I wonder if the sport world considers Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston as mid-major?
                        No!!!!!! Lol AZ you got it all wrong. But I can understand why you may have reached the wrong conclusion. He didn't say WSU was Midmajor. He said coach Marshall was a Midmajor Coach. I am sure coach appreciates that comment. But it's an unspoken rule that WSU is a Midmajor. That goes without saying. THE HITS JUST KEEP COMING . What's next?

Somebody is going to ask a cheating power conference coach what he thinks of the shocks potential as a team. The people of Wichita are dying to be recognized by this cheating coach and his cult fanbase. If that doesn't happen I am sure some Kansas City sports talk radio expert will predict that Marshall will be gone in 5 years. Uhhhh wait maybe that has already happen?
                        Last edited by TheShocktocles; December 12, 2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          Wisconsin basketball: who should replace Greg Gard? - SB Nation

By Luke Mueller
                          Dec 12, 2019, 9:56am CST

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/201...t-tony-bennett

"We have an entire list, but are there actually any gettable upgrades out there?...

Gregg Marshall - Wichita State: When thinking of mid-major coaches, Greg Marshall is always a hot name, especially after his run a few years ago with Fred VanVleet and Ron Baker leading the Wichita State teams that saw unprecedented success. He has led the Shockers to seven NCAA tournament appearances including one Sweet Sixteen and a Final Four in 2013. He will likely never feel his seat get warm in Wichita and currently is the No. 13 highest paid coach in all of basketball at 3.5 million dollars. It’d likely take doubling the current coaching salary to even get him to consider the opening and he likely has a buyout somewhere between his 2015 figure of 500,000 dollars and one million, though it’s not disclosed. Moral of the story, not happening.

Likelihood: Unlikely..."
                          I'd like to kick old Luke in the grapes for the mid-major reference...
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'd like to kick old Luke in the grapes for the mid-major reference...
                            Just look at his last name. That should explain everything.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Luke whatever and the buttluckies site is not even worth responding to.
                              "Some people are stupid." -Beavis and Butthead

Comment

• Wait, Wisconsin has already fired their coach?

Comment

Working...
                                X