Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Whenever I see someone who has been here on Shockernet for a really long time...like since 2006, but they only have a tiny number of posts relative to that kind of time frame, it makes me think they are someone's alter-ego. In order for someone to have very few posts in that long of a time frame, but chime in on a very specific topic that requires a good memory of the board, they either have to be a frequent reader who never likes to post or they have to be someone who does post a lot but uses an alter-ego as well for certain topics. No big deal. I just had fun thinking about it.

In fact, I think I might create an alter-ego one of these days. It will be a really cool name, and I will use it to only say smart things instead of my usual, plentiful, useless posts. That way, no one will ever know its really just me, DJ06Shocker.
    Haha, no I just googled " Shockernet 'Mrs Marshall' " and it was the fifth result down.

T

8)

Comment

• Anybody need an alter ego?

Comment

• I have had several alter egos, however Kai shut them all down and threatened to ban this account.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          I have had several alter egos, however Kai shut them all down and threatened to ban this account.
          So who r u ?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            So who r u ?
            I'm Batman!

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              So who r u ?
              Nobody of note. Just plain shock.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                I'm Batman!
                Excellent job bringing this discussion full-circle and returning to the actual topic of the thread. I was wondering how we'd ever get back to Gregg Marshall in a thread so off-track that it had deteriorated into a bunch of one-liners about alter-egos, but you did it. Like @Triticum, Gregg Marshall also has an alter-ego...

Batman is Gregg Marshall's alter-ego, so it all makes complete sense now. We were on-topic all along.

I'm all hyphenated-out after that post.

Comment

• They still think one of two things will happen, which will send us back into mediocrity: 1) HCGM leaves for greener pastures, or 2) Our upper classmen graduate, leaving us with nothing in the cupboard - how many times have we heard that one?
                  Not sure what they were thinking about Harvard, other than they have a Duke alum coaching there. Not much respect for UConn either.

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      I imagine this to be what happens at every postgame handshake with HCGM

Comment

• Definitely at Illinois State.

*Throws Dana Ford across the court and he slides into press row*

"Tell your bum coach who I am.... I'm BATMAN."
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Definitely at Illinois State.

*Throws Dana Ford across the court and he slides into press row*

"Tell your bum coach who I am.... I'm BATMAN."
                          I'm not going to kill you. We already did...by 25 pts

Comment

• Looks like Ford found a way to avoid that encounter in the future.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• And here I thought an altar ego was why guys joined the priesthood.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                I'm Batman!
                                I was so in hope it would been
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X