Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Really proud of the first-class coach we have. I know I've been critical at times with x's and o's, but how can you argue with a guy who just won 29 games?

I have an even bigger amount of respect for Gregg. He is a perfect fit for us.
    Fever converted whats next KCShox? :D 8) :posterwu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Really proud of the first-class coach we have. I know I've been critical at times with x's and o's, but how can you argue with a guy who just won 29 games?

I have an even bigger amount of respect for Gregg. He is a perfect fit for us.
      :good:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I understand it was the DoFo ban that put it over the top, but the Dennis call screener was unbeatable 8) :posterwsu:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Where is Dofo & his sources today ?

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
            All sources seem to be a little low on the $$ offer. They were right about Marshall being offered. There was some rumor floating that Marshall was going to NCS. That was wrong.
            In the fast lane

Comment

It's not safe for him to handle electronic devices during shock therapy and it's not allowed during craft time.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Re: Gregg Marshall

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                He has my permission to father my family's next child. I'll square it with the wife.
                Doc, no doubt your wife would gladly take one for the team. However, you might want to square it with Lynn. With all due respect to your better hallf it is more important that Lynn is smiling.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                  It's not safe for him to handle electronic devices during shock therapy and it's not allowed during craft time.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    He has my permission to father my family's next child. I'll square it with the wife.
                    Doc, no doubt your wife would gladly take one for the team. However, you might want to square it with Lynn. With all due respect to your better hallf it is more important that Lynn is smiling.

;-)
                    That's a good point that was discussed this evening. The consensus seemed to be that if the Marshalls decided to have another child, my wife would carry the fertilized egg so that Lynn could avoid the stress and discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

;-)
                      That's a good point that was discussed this evening. The consensus seemed to be that if the Marshalls decided to have another child, my wife would carry the fertilized egg so that Lynn could avoid the stress and discomfort.
                      As long as Lynn is a happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                        I understand it was the DoFo ban that put it over the top, but the Dennis call screener was unbeatable 8) :posterwsu:
                        Please tell more about the call screener.

Comment

NC Sate fans didn't seem to care about Gregg Marshall's record of graduating players (if they even mentioned it). Marshall is an academic taskmaster. Hit the books or hit the bricks.

Comment

We've heard "I'm staying" just a few years ago. I believe the handwriting is on the wall.

Comment

Whew!!!!!!! I am glad HCGM is staying. If money was everything, he would have been gone with the wind. He has some goals here that have been met and more to follow. Let's jump on that black and yellow turnip truck and take this Shocker joyride from 21st and Hillside, all the way to The Dance some fine day. If the skeptics or sunshine pumpers try to stop us, we will just have to mow our foes down with wins.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I wonder if HCGM wanted to try cashing in on the great pub from the NIT run on the recruiting trail before
                                considering another job. Coach Jans mentioned they are already hearing from kids because of the NIT.
                                If they can harvest some of the City League kids in the next 2 years we can get to the next level.
                                "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                                which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
                                X