No announcement yet.

Opening Weekend Shocks at Northwestern State Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed sac bunt with 2 on and nobody out. Strikes out. Still a long ways to go.

Comment

• Brutal.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Failed sac bunt with 2 on and nobody out. Strikes out. Still a long ways to go.
        Shocks have done a poor job having productive at bats with runners on base. Something they have struggled with previously.

Comment

• With our stellar relief pitching, this one has all the makings of a game where we outhit our opponent but lose.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Strike em out throw em out ends the 6th for Eddy, who has been great.

We're not killing it, but this has not been a painful game to follow.

Comment

• Fun so far. Is Liam sitting on about 70 pitches?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I smell another Shocker run brewing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Fun so far. Is Liam sitting on about 70 pitches?
                  76 according to the tracker. He should definitely get a shot at the 7th

Comment

• Katzfey singles and advances on a ball in the dirt with one out. Sigrist walked. Time to ding the scoreboard a couple of times.

Ex Shocker Cal Carver on in relief.

Comment

• Wooohooo!!

Comment

• Jackson comes through on a full count to single in a run.

3-1. Still got a little something going. Would be great to open this one up a little bit, as I suspect we'll need any cushion we can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Jackson comes through on a full count to single in a run.

3-1. Still got a little something going. Would be great to open this one up a little bit, as I suspect we'll need any cushion we can get.
                          Because of our relief pitching, like yesterday?

Comment

• Cadena flies into a double play with the runners going. I like some of the aggressive calls, just have to execute a little better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Because of our relief pitching, like yesterday?
                              Like the last 5 years. Yesterday started at the top of the bullpen...

Comment

• 1-2-3 by Eddy in the 7th. He's been phenomenal. Encouraging couple of SP performances so far. If Eddy can stay healthy and approach his potential we'll be in a lot more games this season.

Eddy is at 84. Curious if they'll run him back out. I'd guess yes after yesterday. Maybe we can put up an 8-spot here and rest him.

Comment

Working...
                                X