Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Pelphrey isnt in day 1

Comment

• Hell you want the truth...he hasnt shown the ability to coach strikes. Even his boy Jake walked em like crazy.

Comment

• I was just trying to have a discussion but you chodes cant hear anything against your love.

Comment

• Yes. Those not resorting to name-calling are the ones stifling productive discussion on the matter.

We knew it was going to take time. Even then it may not work. And if it isn't working in 5 years, IMO, just shut it down. But if you weren't prepared for days like this, you didn't have an understanding of how far the program had been pile-driven and how much time the cleanse and rebuild is going to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            I was just trying to have a discussion but you chodes cant hear anything against your love.
            In case you haven't figured it out, it is beyond stupid to bring to up DURING THE FIRST GAME. Stupid, and you're leaning into it.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              Yes. Those not resorting to name-calling are the ones stifling productive discussion on the matter.

We knew it was going to take time. Even then it may not work. And if it isn't working in 5 years, IMO, just shut it down. But if you weren't prepared for days like this, you didn't have an understanding of how far the program had been pile-driven and how much time the cleanse and rebuild is going to take.
              I agree and understand it takes time. But again...Pelphrey was also part of the old regime who failed. If pitching continues to fail does it just keep going back to Butler?

Comment

• The boy Jake walked the first two batters on 8 pitches and then after a mound visit from Pelfrey proceeded to strike out 13 of the next 15. If the mess after that is his fault (and maybe it is) then he also gets credit for that.
                ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                  In case you haven't figured it out, it is beyond stupid to bring to up DURING THE FIRST GAME. Stupid, and you're leaning into it.
                  Where is the down button Nancy.

Comment

• 11-0 Final

Obviously not the start we were all hoping would magically happen, but so it goes. Reality is reality. There's a reason Wedge is on Day 1 and didn't bother to keep half the guys on the roster. There's a reason a lot of us wish this was day 761.

Comment

11-0 Final

Obviously not the start we were all hoping would magically happen, but so it goes. Reality is reality. There's a reason Wedge is on Day 1 and didn't bother to keep half the guys on the roster. There's a reason a lot of us wish this was day 761.
                      Yup. If Butler was canned two years ago like he was supposed to, this would've all been a distant memory.

Anybody expecting an above .500 record with Butler's leftovers are sniffing paint, glue, or a combo of both.

We weren't picked last in the conference for kicks and giggles.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yup. If Butler was canned two years ago like he was supposed to, this would've all been a distant memory.

Anybody expecting an above .500 record with Butler's leftovers are sniffing paint, glue, or a combo of both.

I 100% agree Feve. But Im just hoping the pitching improves since its year 2 for Pelphrey. But it looks like he is bullet-proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I'm on the fence about this. I know you're certainly not on team athletic department (and for reason at times), but I could believe that it's more than coincidence that AAC Move + Butler buyout + Phase5 completion + Wedge HC = 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

I 100% agree Feve. But Im just hoping the pitching improves since its year 2 for Pelphrey. But it looks like he is bullet-proof.
                            Said no one but you. You had a knee jerk bad take in the heat of an 11-0 ass-kicking. No reason to dig a hole to China over it.

Comment

Said no one but you. You had a knee jerk bad take in the heat of an 11-0 ass-kicking. No reason to dig a hole to China over it.
                              What was the bad take?

Comment

• Nevermind. Enjoy China.

See y'all tomorrow, hopefully with more encouraging results.

Comment

Working...
                                X