NBC News: "The FBI Has Arrested Several NCAA Assistant Basketball Coaches"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I dunno, I think any of these 5* guys that de-commits may be tainted at this point. I think we're gonna see a lot of guys playing in Europe next year, and possibly a lot more going forward.
    And if that happens the NBA will probably take a look at their 1-year in college rule. What would be the point of it.

Comment

• FFT: Maybe it's time to quit putting people in the national college basketball hall of fame until after they are done with their careers.

Larry Brown: Giant Cheater.
      Jim Boeheim: Giant Cheater.
      Jim Calhoun: Giant Cheater.
      Roy Williams: Giant Cheater.
      Rick Pitino: Giant Cheater.
      John Calipari: Giant Cheater.

Just throwing it out there.

Comment

• Adidas hired U of L's AD's daughter months before they signed that huge contract ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          FFT: Maybe it's time to quit putting people in the national college basketball hall of fame until after they are done with their careers.

Larry Brown: Giant Cheater.
          Jim Boeheim: Giant Cheater.
          Jim Calhoun: Giant Cheater.
          Roy Williams: Giant Cheater.
          Rick Pitino: Giant Cheater.
          John Calipari: Giant Cheater.

Just throwing it out there.
          Not sure it would make a difference. Looks like cheating is a requirement for induction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            I absolutely love that this firing was so public. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

https://twitter.com/AnalyzedSports/s...57027596931072
            "You guys don't belong on this property."

Always love comments like this or similar when they come from government employees on government property.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Always love comments like this or similar when they come from government employees on government property.
              He doesn't belong there either now!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't Louisville a public university?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. Isn't Louisville a public university?
                  Yep.

Comment

• Let's hope they get the death penalty

Comment

• No one will get the death penalty. How is this worse than UNC's academic scandal?
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I'm sure the "Ohs" are flowing in Louisville (language warning)...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          No one will get the death penalty. How is this worse than UNC's academic scandal?
                          Because they aren't UNC .. and the FBI is involved ...

Comment

"Thank you, coach, for your time. I appreciate it."

Sarcasm from the trespasser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              http://www.wdrb.com/story/36464932/a...-of-louisville

Adidas hired U of L's AD's daughter months before they signed that huge contract ...
                              Well, now we know how high up the pay grade scale the cheating goes. I imagine this is all negotiated with the AD's when the contracts for shoes are signed. "Wear our shoes and we will send you players without you getting your hands dirty".
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Sarcasm from the trespasser?
                                Couldn't be. Not using the approved font.

But even if we assume it was sarcasm, which part was sarcastic:

"Thank you,coach, for your time. I appreciate it."

or,

Comment

Working...
                                X