• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Deere?

Comment

• John Daly?

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
        If you want to "act a fool", slap asses, and call women bitches then do it in your own home.
        It doesn't work at home. Once you call her a *****, you immediately get tabbed out and the kitchen gets shut down. For like ... three months.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It means Juri's Doctor. I'm just trying to figure out who this "Juri" is. Oh well. At least we know he's Juri's doctor and is a Shocker fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            It doesn't work at home. Once you call her a *****, you immediately get tabbed out and the kitchen gets shut down. For like ... three months.
            And your package could get "unenhanced"

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
              And your package could get "unenhanced"
              This post reminded me of a pretty important concern about anyone with an enhanced package. Is there any word on the time frame of Marshall's? If his enhanced package is going to last longer than 4 hours, he may need to call his doctor. I heard it was supposed to be 7 years. That's unsettling.

Comment

LOL It's not WHAT youon say,,,, it' HOW you say it lol
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Plot twist: there is some guy named stangable3 on Twitter blasting all of the parties involved in the Jans matter except Chris himself-pretty bizarre

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    there are some bars where, if a woman isn't getting her butt patted a few times a night, that's a probloem. Those are referred to as "meat markets". They are known hook up bars. 50-year old guys better be flashing wads of money, because that's all they've got that the women in those bars want.

You won't find families going out to dinner showing up at those bars.

Some people posting in this thread seem to have formed their bar experience from only going to meat markets. If one's purpose for going to bars is to meet someone to spend the night with, then I can understand that, from that perspective, Jans was "just having a little fun".

The vast, vast majority of people who go to bars are not looking for a stranger to spend the night with.
                    I made no comment referring anything like a "meat market", but I did state I saw the video and it appeared the lady did not mind, and if fact, turned and smiled just before the "daughter" walks up. So, yes, I made an opinion on a 7 second clip. Enlarge it and watch it and tell me if she was upset by it. http://deadspin.com/heres-the-ass-sl...-co-1695360858

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      I made no comment referring anything like a "meat market", but I did state I saw the video and it appeared the lady did not mind, and if fact, turned and smiled just before the "daughter" walks up. So, yes, I made an opinion on a 7 second clip. Enlarge it and watch it and tell me if she was upset by it. http://deadspin.com/heres-the-ass-sl...-co-1695360858
                      The first reports, which were made by a newspaper said a woman slapped Jans and he was asked to leave the bar.
                      Last edited by Aargh; April 3, 2015, 08:53 PM.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Plot twist: there is some guy named stangable3 on Twitter blasting all of the parties involved in the Jans matter except Chris himself-pretty bizarre
                        Blasting may be an understatement.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• If true while not totally exonerating Chris of poor judgment it may explain some of the questions posters have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            \
                            The first reports, which were made by a newspaper said a woman slapped Jans and he was asked to leave the bar.
                            It was at least rumored, but I don't believe it was in the BGSU letter of termination. If it happened and was at the time he was asked to leave the bar, it would have been the "daughter" or someone in that party. Still don't believe sexual harassment would have been the cause of such slap, if it actually happened.

Comment

Jans should not have been drunk in a bar. Being drunk causes you to do stupid stuff, and he did so. And it put himself in a really bad situation.

But for everyone that says a guy with a camera that sends his daughter over to confront an obviously drunk man, and then publishes a "soundbite" video is automatically and completely innocent; well, I recommend you read about the extortion attempt on Rick Pitino: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Pi...against_Pitino

There is cause for pause in this situation. Why did that video go public regardless of the satisfaction of the veiled threat to "handle" the situation? Why was that family bragging about getting him terminated, and then delete the posts when discovered?

I feel really bad for Chris Jans and especially his family. Not in an apologetic way, but in a way that says -- "Man, I wish you had learned this lesson 20-25 years ago."
                              What he said
                              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                                Yes cause some random on Twitter is legit
                                Never said it was legit. He seems to have a bit of knowledge that checks out according to a couple of conversations on there.

Obviously a shell acct but still a bit curious

Comment

Working...
                                X