Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocks2005 View Post
    Sorry everyone, I don't jump around this site all day. :boxing:
    So what your telling me is "you have a life." I'm looking for one if you have any leftovers.

Comment

• ShockerNet is no place for anyone with a life.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        Friendship, loyalty, second chances in a place with an established support system.
        All true. However, 3G has an obligation to put the success of the Wichita State program ahead of any of those factors. The bottom line is will Chris Jans be able to adequately perform all of his job duties. The one trouble spot would be his ability to recruit and convince parents that Wichita State is the place where they want to send their sons from both development as a basketball player and as a young man. You know very well that competing recruiters will use the BGSU situation as ammunition against Chris and WSU in the recruiting wars if Chris is rehired. After all recruiting is the lifeblood of sustaining a quality program so it is more than a small issue. Recruiting is hard enough without having to overcome such extra burdens.

Coach Marshall has a very difficult decision facing him with respect to whether he should bring Chris back or not. Any in case, I doubt he would make this move without the blessing of ADES and UPJB who would no doubt consult legal counsel. I would consider the judgment of that group to be far superior to any judgment I could make in the matter.

Comment

• Story just on Inside Edition. Definitely toxic at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Coach Marshall has a very difficult decision facing him with respect to whether he should bring Chris back or not. Any in case, I doubt he would make this move without the blessing of ADES and UPJB who would no doubt consult legal counsel. I would consider the judgment of that group to be far superior to any judgment I could make in the matter.
            I agree that ADES and UPJB will ultimately have a say. Not sure what legal counsel would have to offer. Nobody will be consulted unless HCGM starts the ball rolling. I can see that happening.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Nobody will be consulted unless HCGM starts the ball rolling.
              No question about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Story just on Inside Edition. Definitely toxic at this time.
                Can you fill in the blanks on that please?

Is this what you are referring to: http://www.insideedition.com/videos/...-got-him-fired

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Can you fill in the blanks on that please?

Is this what you are referring to: http://www.insideedition.com/videos/...-got-him-fired
                  Yep, that's the story that aired earlier; I'll have to admit I was surprised/relieved they didn't mention he was a former WSU assistant coach. Prayers to coach Jans and his family.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Yep, that's the story that aired earlier; I'll have to admit I was surprised/relieved they didn't mention he was a former WSU assistant coach. Prayers to coach Jans and his family.
                    Some on this board insinuated the girl actually moved closer to him after the pat down, like she didn't mind. Look again people. Her head was definitely moving away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      Some on this board insinuated the girl actually moved closer to him after the pat down, like she didn't mind. Look again people. Her head was definitely moving away from him.
                      Yes, but it appears she may have moved her butt closer to him. Not that has much to do one way or the other with his dismissal by BGSU.

Comment

• I merged the Bowling Green thread into the Jans thread to keep everything together. I am certain prayers for Coach Jans and his family are appreciated.
                        Last edited by DUShock; April 6, 2015, 09:27 PM. Reason: Holy Cow I butchered this post. Edited to clean it up. See 72's quote, yikes!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          I went merged the Bowling Green thread into the Jans thread to keep everything together. I am certain prayers for the Coach Jans and his family are appreciated.
                          No question. Job No. 1 for CJ at this point is to repair any damage he may have done to his relationship with his wife and children. Hopefully, that will have a happy ending and then CJ can worry about rebuilding his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            What's shown on Inside is the first 3-4 seconds of the 7 second video. Never said she moved closer to him, but in the longer video she did turn to Jans. Frankly, I think Inside intentionally cut off the last half of the video to add to what they do. Again, I have no idea what was in her mind, but, yes, look closer.....to the whole 7 second video. Not that either of this videos tells much of the story, but chances are the shorter one tells less.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Yes, but it appears she may have moved her butt closer to him. Not that has much to do one way or the other with his dismissal by BGSU.
                            This.

Comment

• It's Inside Edition guys. Sensationalism is what they do. I worry about anyone that uses IE as a news source.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• As I review the 7 second video I start to realize that Jans -- staring at the floor -- is concerned that a woman is about to step on some peanut shells and is possibly going to slip and fall. He is concerned, but a little inebriated, so he taps her to warn her not to back up.

Being an expert in kinesiology he realizes if he taps her on the shoulder, she would probably turn _toward_ him which is in the direction of the peanut shells. So he instinctively does what coaches do ... taps her on the bottom to get her to go forward and away from the danger. But she doesn't get the message the first time and is still in harm's way.

Being a gentleman, he doesn't want to push her but he doesn't want her to get hurt so he taps her again, this time a little firmer.

Now after the second tap, you see her turn around and smile at him, clearly getting the wrong message and thinking, "Wow this guy is pretty hot." He's satisfied that she's not going to back up anymore and leans up against the brick wall in relief.

Then Cruella steps in and begins making false accusations, which we know ultimately leads up to the b**** comment . . .
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X