Chris Jans Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    If you said that in a corporate setting that could be construed as sexual harrassment, unless you had a note from your doctor identifying you as LGBT.

Amazing, but true.
    How does a doctor identify someone as being LGBT?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      If you said that in a corporate setting that could be construed as sexual harrassment, unless you had a note from your doctor identifying you as LGBT.

Amazing, but true.
      Things must be different there. I'm in Oregon (i.e., pretty liberal and open about such things) and I've never had a patient ask for a note regarding their LGBT status OR panty-wearing, mine or theirs! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
        Wait a minute! How is "unbunch your panties" Sexist? Are you implying that only women can wear panties? That's pretty sexist of you to say! I am a man and I wear panties from time to time! Are you a homophobe?
        It is getting closer to the weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Only by asking; and it IS appropriate to ask. I've just never had someone ask me to "put it in a note" for work.

Comment

The doctor part was a bit facetious... as was the post. Basically, the point is/was there is a fine line where comments about panties can be construed as sexual harrassment or a knock against LGBTs, unless of course you have identified yourself as LGBT and you are the one makung the comment. Even then, those comments will be frowned upon, especially if someone protests, and you keep making them.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I suppose the doctor would say:
              "I see you have a *censored.* Do you like Chick-Fil-A?

:)

Comment

• Back to the unfortunate situation for Chris Jans. Alcohol can certainly dirty the reputations of otherwise fine people and I have no doubt that Marshall has held him in high esteem. The video was an embarrassment to me as I watched it and I'm sure that he was also embarrassed by the video, in addition to his family, and friends. Hopefully Chris can find redemption to the reputation that he lost both personally and professionally.

Comment

• I dint realize a bar at 12:00am was a corporate setting. I thought it was a bar. And if the crotch woman was a part of the party group that would change the context of the behavior a lot. Sometimes jackin around and horseplay is just that,,, and not some great "incident" needing to be viewed through uptight politically corrected glasses.
                  From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Are we really making the connection in this thread that (admittedly uncouth and anti-social) behavior such as ass smacks and derogatory name calling is akin to sexual harassment?

Someone help me, did I take a wrong turn to motherjones or moveon somewhere here and my eyes are tricking me with the SN GUI?

Further, as I have never been a bar fly, could someone tell me what the ultimate desired outcome for single people (either figuratively or literally at that time and space) is while in a bar drunk during the early morning hours. Are they all there to trade investment tips? Professional networking? Watching quality TV together? Working on their golf game? Picking out favorite songs in a hymnal? Help me out here someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Are we really making the connection in this thread that (admittedly uncouth and anti-social) behavior such as ass smacks and derogatory name calling is akin to sexual harassment?
                      I don't care about sexual harassment. I would lump it into being a bad husband and father by embarrassing their mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        I don't care about sexual harassment. I would lump it into being a bad husband and father by embarrassing their mother.
                        No argument whatsoever from me on that front.

Comment

• Right ,, You want prim and proper family values and entertainment ,,, go to a church social not a bar full of adults and that devil Wiskey

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                            Right ,, You want prim and proper family values and entertainment ,,, go to a church social not a bar full of adults and that devil Wiskey
                            Yes I want a family values for a family. You sound like an immature teenage and you could be 50 or 15.

Comment

• This thread is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                Yes I want a family values for a family. You sound like an immature teenage and you could be 50 or 15.
                                Even at 15 I knew you don't find family values for a family IN A BAR

Comment

Working...
                                X