Chris Jans Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    Men on this board who think this is acceptable behavior: do you have a wife or daughter? Would you mind if a man that is in a position of power touches her inappropriately without permission? Would you mind if a man degrades her both verbally (calling her a b****) and physically (grabbing her head and pushes it toward his crotch)? Is this the type of man that you want to represent an institution you believe in?

To the people who have said this is just political correct garbage: sexual assault is more than just politically incorrect. Additionally, not all changes in culture are bad. THIS JUST IN: black people can vote now! Dang political correctness! I wish we could go back to the old way! /sarcasm
    Some of you are getting a little ridiculous getting on your high horses... Climb down off your soap box, no one has said it's ok to touch a woman without permission. No one is saying it's OK. Dear lord some of you are arguing with no one except yourselves.

I see a few random posts people joking about it, but clearly your sarcasm meters are broke today.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
      Some of you are getting a little ridiculous getting on your high horses... Climb down off your soap box, no one has said it's ok to touch a woman without permission. No one is saying it's OK. Dear lord some of you are arguing with no one except yourselves.
      No, I'm arguing with the person who said that political correctness and cell phone cameras have made it so that men can't have fun anymore. The location of the post in a thread about sexual assault sure makes it seem like your definition of "fun" is different than mine. Now you're saying that no one has said it's "ok" but you have said it is fun?

Comment

I see a few random posts people joking about it, but clearly your sarcasm meters are broke today.
        To address your edit: I have a hard time believing you were sarcastic when you posted about cell phone cameras and political correctness. But I definitely do not believe you were sarcastic when you said the other family should have minded their own business.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
          As a women I can tell you that at times when guys are idiots and do inappropriate things it is easier to laugh it off because I might be by myself etc. I think you are stretching a bit. Some random person is going to ruin a persons career for no reason? uhhh okay. Martymoose your statement about how it's just people ruin a mans good time tells me all I need to know about the type of person you are. Can you really blame the person for turning him in? If that was a WSU admin I would be mortified. As a person who was in the University's public eye as a student athlete when I was an undergrad, I can tell you I knew better than to do anything ridiculous in public I was 18-21. You make stupid decisions you got to face the consequences. Sorry.
          Un bunch your panties, my comment about cell phone cameras ruining a good time was a joke...now move along.

Comment

To address your edit: I have a hard time believing you were sarcastic when you posted about cell phone cameras and political correctness. But I definitely do not believe you were sarcastic when you said the other family should have minded their own business.
            Your right, I wasn't sarcastic about that part, they clearly almost started a bar fight by not getting the proper people involved from the beginning. They are what we in the business call attention whores.

Comment

Un bunch your panties
              Your blatant sexism in a thread dealing with a serious topic is unwelcome.

Comment

No, I'm arguing with the person who said that political correctness and cell phone cameras have made it so that men can't have fun anymore. The location of the post in a thread about sexual assault sure makes it seem like your definition of "fun" is different than mine. Now you're saying that no one has said it's "ok" but you have said it is fun?
                ROFL, from now on I'll make sure to clue you in on sarcasm...ok???

Comment

And exactly why I did it...some of you are were getting a bit annoying on your soap boxes long before I posted anything.

Comment

ROFL, from now on I'll make sure to clue you in on sarcasm...ok???
                    I mean, you say it is sarcasm but you did ACTUALLY defend the viewpoint that no one should have intervened. I guess I don't see how your "sarcastic" viewpoint is different than your actual viewpoint. Regardless, your willingness to make light of a serious issue tells me a lot.

Comment

I mean, you say it is sarcasm but you did ACTUALLY defend the viewpoint that no one should have intervened. I guess I don't see how your "sarcastic" viewpoint is different than your actual viewpoint. Regardless, your willingness to make light of a serious issue tells me a lot.
                      My one little note about cell phone cameras and political correctness ruining a good time was clearly sarcasm, I'm sorry 2 of you didn't see that. My comments about the attention whores nearly starting a bar fight then going to the media...that wasn't sarcasm. I guess I need to be more careful in the future with my posts.

Comment

Wait a minute! How is "unbunch your panties" Sexist? Are you implying that only women can wear panties? That's pretty sexist of you to say! I am a man and I wear panties from time to time! Are you a homophobe?

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                            Wait a minute! How is "unbunch your panties" Sexist? Are you implying that only women can wear panties? That's pretty sexist of you to say! I am a man and I wear panties from time to time! Are you a homophobe?
                            Boom 😜

Comment

If you said that in a corporate setting that could be construed as sexual harrassment, unless you had a note from your doctor identifying you as LGBT.

Amazing, but true.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

nm
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X