No announcement yet.

MVC vs Title Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when WSU fans posted smack talking youtube videos when we were going to play NC Central. That team needed to be put in their place....

Wait. Never mind. Making a youtube video against an inferior team would be laughable.

What a jag.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

UNI also won yesterday
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        UNI also won yesterday
        They even got front page on the ESPN College Football page http://espn.go.com/college-football/

I
        mpressive considering there was a #5 v #8 match up yesterday.

Comment

I have always said that without the Big 12, Manhattan would rank somewhere around Cedar Falls or Springfield in prestige.

EM-AWful
          78-65

Comment

If Snyder has a bad season this year and then is forced to retire again for multiple reasons, KSU can't afford to hire another coach they know will just be great. The outlook for their athletic department is bleak.

Comment

I think Ron Prince is available.

Comment

Over on emaw board they're talking about Snyder being over the hill and needing to retire... Hhmmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Over on emaw board they're talking about Snyder being over the hill and needing to retire... Hhmmmmm!
                  Their ignorance.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Fun fact: Since 1935 KSU has had 5 winning seasons without Bill Snyder at the helm.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      Fun fact: Since 1935 KSU has had 5 winning seasons without Bill Snyder at the helm.
                      To add: From 1939 through Snyder's first 2 seasons, K St had losing season runs of 14, 14, 11, and 8 years.

During those 52 years: 4 winning seasons, 1 .500 season, and 47 losing seasons.

Snyder's seasons after his first 2: 14 winning, 2 .500, and 3 losing including no losing seasons since he's been back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        EMAW translation: "See, we don't need him."
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Anyone interested in putting together the same numbers in regards to shocker baseball?

Comment

removed
                            Last edited by WSUwatcher; September 2, 2013, 10:45 PM. Reason: Self-deleted as irrelevant to Shocker basketball

Comment

It is absolutely embarrassing for anyone to be that fickle. He was supposedly over the hill last time. Then he came back and almost won a title. Now they lose one game they should have won and he is over the hill again?

I guess he can re-retire and then they can endure another Ron Prince and then get Snyder back another time when he is what? 80?

Comment

I would bet whoever is saying Snyder needing to retire is far more ignorant than your typical EMAW. Most K-State fans I know worship the guy, and rightfully so. He's the nicest guy I've ever seen, and he recruits the nicest guys too, just like our very own HCGM. To not want Bill Snyder is to not want success.

Comment

Working...
                                X