• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC vs Title Town

MVC > Title Town...nuff said

Edit: Sorry meant to post in Off Topic

I can't stop loling.

This will severely purge the Purple Bandwagon.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

IDGAF about titletown tbh and calling them that gives legitimacy to their self-proclaimed name
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Edit: just saw the original Edit about suppsoed to be in off topic. Take my comment with a grain of salt

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I can't stop loling.

This will severely purge the Purple Bandwagon.
          It's getting so annoying, I hate it. I hate it more than anything because according to them if you don't like K-State football "You don't like America" please gtfo K-State fans

/rant

Comment

best thread eva
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Hilarious. I'm loving it.

Hey, if it makes K-State fans feel any better, at least one team in Kansas beat North Dakota State today.
              Last edited by Shoxfan11; August 30, 2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

K-State paid NDSU $350,000 to come to Manhattan and beat them on national television.

Comment

ksu is an embarrassment to the state of Kansas and to the Big XII. What a bunch of freakin' clowns. Perhaps they can get an invitation to the Futility Bowl . Can you imagine being an emaw and being disappointed year after year after year. Their crowning achievement is to try to beat a school that is about 88 miles away. KU owns them in BB and WSU has been to two Final Fours since the last time ksu played a FF. emaws are a freakin' joke.

Comment

Every
                    Masochist
                    A
                    Wildcat
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      Every
                      Masochist
                      A
                      Wildcat
                      Every school
                      Mascot in college sports
                      A
                      Wildcat

Comment

C'mon guys lighten up. It's very hard to recruit good football players to come to the middle of no where in KS. BS also doesn't get the 4 and 5 star players, he loads up on 2 and 3 star guys plus juco transfers and actually coaches and develops these players. He does more with less than anyone in college football. Yes, KSU laid a big fatty of an egg last night, but let's not confuse them with OK or Bama who reloads every year. KSU will always have success in bunches and this year appears another one of those transition seasons where they'll be mediocre and begin building for a one or two season run starting next season.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          C'mon guys lighten up. It's very hard to recruit good football players to come to the middle of no where in KS. BS also doesn't get the 4 and 5 star players, he loads up on 2 and 3 star guys plus juco transfers and actually coaches and develops these players. He does more with less than anyone in college football. Yes, KSU laid a big fatty of an egg last night, but let's not confuse them with OK or Bama who reloads every year. KSU will always have success in bunches and this year appears another one of those transition seasons where they'll be mediocre and begin building for a one or two season run starting next season.
                          Yeah, but they call themselves "title town" now, so I find the loss to NDSU pretty dang funny.

I wonder how much buzz will be left in "title town" when basketball comes around...

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            C'mon guys lighten up. It's very hard to recruit good basketball players to come to the middle of no where in KS. GM also doesn't get the 4 and 5 star players, he loads up on 2 and 3 star guys plus juco transfers and actually coaches and develops these players. He does more with less than anyone in college basketball. Yes, WSU usually lays a big fatty of an egg in St Louis, but let's not confuse them with KU or Mizzou who reloads every year. WSU will always have success in bunches and this year appears another one of those transition seasons where they'll be mediocre and begin building for a one or two season run starting next season.
                            Fixed that for you so you can repost this in a few months.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

I guess I was just wondering what level of recruits NDSU is getting. 2 and 3 star d1's? ......

To me, even if its going to be a rebuilding year, getting beat by the national champion of the next level down still doesn't jive. If you want to talk about a coach doing a lot with a little, it looks to me like the bison just did a lot with even less.

In perspective with NDSU, even KSU reloads each year on a different level than them... Like Alabama or Oklahoma, but not necessarily to the same extent.

I'm not sure what happened yesterday. However, being the fan of underdogs, I am quasi smiling. What a feeling it would be for the Bison. On the other hand, its sad that KSU had to go through that with all the sideshow stuff involved with the statue and the new facilities... And the whole being "title town" thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X