MVC vs Title Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prophetic Sign?

I just googled "Manhattan KS Newspaper" and up popped "The Mercury.com." The bottom of the screen gave me two choices, "K-State Sports" or "Obituaries." Hmmmm!
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I've always said that WSU has accomplished more with less while ksu has accomplished less with more. ksu is lucky to be able to ride the coat-tails of KU (and the regents) and the Big XII. Without them, they'd be a mid-tier team in the WAC or the MVFC. They are deserving of the lambasting they receive due to their incessant putdowns of WSU and KU. The little train that could "ain't" done crap on the national level in.... ummmmm.... anything, in any sport, at any time. EhAWS make me laugh.

Comment

This KSU fan relly thought he was cool when hew made this video. 46K hits later, the number of people who disagree with him is rising rapidly

Edit: I have to add the link so you can watch the count go through the roof. The hit count went up about 1,000 while I was making this post. Feel free to check out (or add to) the comments.
        #BUFFALOBURGERS http://twitter.com/TheWildcatMask Hopefully we won't be homemade to much longer. Stick with me guys while I work on it. I got great ideas for...
        Last edited by Aargh; August 31, 2013, 02:35 PM.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          This KSU fan relly thought he was cool when hew made this video. 46K hits later, the number of people who disagree with him is rising rapidly

Edit: I have to add the link so you can watch the count go through the roof. The hit count went up about 1,000 while I was making this post. Feel free to check out (or add to) the comments.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9MzVOmueo
          Ah yes the Kstate Mask...watched a few of his videos last season...what an idiot. I'm sure the NDSU fans are loving that video now.

Comment

LOL. Bill Snyder may want to retire.

Comment

That's a funny vid. A ksu fan from Manhattan, KS making fun of North Dakota?!!? I don't blame him for wearing a mask. EhAWS gettin' what they deserve.
              Kind of feel badly for HCOB though; especially with his statue and all... Some ksu fans calling for OB's head and his resignation.

Comment

Is it just me or does every K-State fan have a goatee?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  Is it just me or does every K-State fan have a goatee?
                  Thats from the legs of the sheep rubbing against their cheeks.

Comment

I am willing to bet this asshat couldn't name a building on campus in Manhappiness.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                      That's a funny vid. A ksu fan from Manhattan, KS making fun of North Dakota?!!? I don't blame him for wearing a mask. EhAWS gettin' what they deserve.
                      Kind of feel badly for HCOB though; especially with his statue and all... Some ksu fans calling for OB's head and his resignation.
                      HCOB=Head Coach Old Bastard?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        HCOB=Head Coach Old Bastard?
                        Old Balls

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          Old Balls
                          HCWB
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Who didn't see this loss coming? Was talking to my KSU grad boss before he left to head up there and even he knew it was going to be tough. NDSU has won 4 straight against FBS teams. I'm all for piling on KSU fans, but this isn't a big shock.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

These almighty BCS schools perhaps need to take a closer look at which FCS schools they schedule if they don't want to get embarrassed.

Eastern Washington just knocked off #25 ranked Oregon State as well and McNeese St slaughtered South Florida 53-21.

Would not be surprised at all if the the top 30 ranked or so FCS schools, are more than capable, on any given Saturday, of whipping 50% (or more) of the FBS schools.

Comment

Southern Illinois gave Illinois all they wanted yesterday. Typically, the headline on ESPN reads "Scheelhaase, Illini breeze by SIU 42-34" however, nothing could be further from the truth, save the final score.

The Salukis led after the first quarter and trailed 39-25 entering the 4th. Led by a defense that totally shut down the Illini running game to fewer than 50 yards on 30 carries for the game, SIU scored with just under 5 minutes to cut the lead to 42-34. SIU then held Illinois on a 3 and out and got the ball back with 3:10 remaining on their own 43. Marching the ball right down the throats of the overrated BCS team, SIU had first and goal at the nine with just over a minute left. 2 cracks from the 3 however bore no points and the game ended with Illinois running out the clock.

Not exactly a "breeze" if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X