South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
    According to Twitter: Brad Stevens is going to Illinois; I don't believe it.
    The Stevens to Illini rumors are blowing twitter up right now. Granted, it's twitter, I don't put a lot of stock in the rumor mill that is coaching tweets.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• LynchMob43 wrote: Just was on TheBigSpur.com and some guy posted that someone from USC confirmed that Frank Martin was in SC this week for an interview and that the AD offered Martin the job. They went on to say that Martin has accepted and it will be announced on Monday or Tuesday.

This was the first time I have been on that site, so I have no idea if it is a somewhat reputable site, or if it is like goemaw.com. I really hope that FM doesn't think USC is seriously even a halfway decent job. Personally, if he takes the job, I think he would be taking multiple steps down, and I think it would show that Martin really isn't a man of as much character as we originally thought.

Obviously, my views are based solely on Martin accepting the job. I really hope this is not the case though.

TheBigSpur.com is a reputable site. Typically if they post it they have confirmed it. Lots of other local sports people saying the same thing also.
      more internet chatter from PowerCat. The Big Sur is on the vip page and is tweeted about on BigSur Twitter page
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• SportsTalk ‏ @sportstalksc
        We are told Eric Hyman has made a decision on his basketball hire. An announcement should come the first of the week.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          The Stevens to Illini rumors are blowing twitter up right now. Granted, it's twitter, I don't put a lot of stock in the rumor mill that is coaching tweets.
          HCGM to Butler
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• no

Comment

• Doc Sadler to Butler to work for his predecessor at NU, Barry Collier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                HCGM to Butler
                lol, troublemaker
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• http://sportstalkgolive.com/index.ph...search-update/ good read

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    more internet chatter from PowerCat. The Big Sur is on the vip page and is tweeted about on BigSur Twitter page
                    I enjoyed the "Personally, if he takes the job, I think he would be taking multiple steps down, and I think it would show that Martin really isn't a man of as much character as we originally thought." comment. If anything I think it shows how badly Martin wanted out of Manhattan, for what ever reason that is.

Queue up all the PowerCat fans "Gregg Marshall to KSU" comments.

Comment

• Also, http://www.twitter.com/sportstalksc is the one breaking the news on Twitter about it. Just a quick glance at their profile, they're a sports talk radio station/show in South Carolina. No reason to think they wouldn't have good info, but at the same time, it's media, so take it with a grain of salt until there is a press conference.

Comment

• What would leaving have to do with character? ...........unless the $200 thing is about to erupt.......which it could

Comment

• Been following with great interest.....nothing really to add.....Question...how good a job is Butler vs WSU?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/#!/search/BigShotsReport according to these guys a press conference tomorrow

Comment

• Frank Martin...what the heck.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• http://www.drinkcocktane.com/index.php?page=store WT#$%#@#

Comment

Working...
                                X