• Show
Clear All

• I bet its actually a done deal, just waiting til monday to announce it
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
      I bet its actually a done deal, just waiting til monday to announce it
      SC fan on KSU forum given them bs
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I am not complaining one bit, but why does it seem like Marshall isn't a serious candidate for any of these jobs? Has he told these places he won't even listen to what they have to say? Or are they scared because of demeanor? Somebody tell me why!!!

Comment

I bet its actually a done deal, just waiting til monday to announce it
          Maybe Gregg can recommend a good restaurant for Frank's post announcement dinner with this family...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hizzshock View Post
            I am not complaining one bit, but why does it seem like Marshall isn't a serious candidate for any of these jobs? Has he told these places he won't even listen to what they have to say? Or are they scared because of demeanor? Somebody tell me why!!!
            Because he didn't win a game in this tourney.....he just isn't as hot as they as the Cinderella coaches who win... thankfully :poster_wu:

Comment

• So Doc whats your take on this?
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Demeanor has to play a part.

Comment

• I hate the say it, but going 1 and out this year in the tourney may have kept our coach here for the time being. Although i may be putting too much thought into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hizzshock View Post
                    I am not complaining one bit, but why does it seem like Marshall isn't a serious candidate for any of these jobs? Has he told these places he won't even listen to what they have to say? Or are they scared because of demeanor? Somebody tell me why!!!
                    Did you see that video at the bottom of that article? FM doesn't take much of a back seat to 3G.

Comment

• Frank's demeanor, frankly?

Comment

I hate the say it, but going 1 and out this year in the tourney may have kept our coach here for the time being. Although i may be putting too much thought into it.
                        We need him here this coming season to secure that recruiting class....

Comment

I hate the say it, but going 1 and out this year in the tourney may have kept our coach here for the time being. Although i may be putting too much thought into it.
                          I disagree, Gregg Marshall is a known commodity whether we go to the Sweet 16 or not.

If anything, we make a Sweet 16 run and the price for Gregg would be way too high for any available jobs.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• hmm interesting timing

Marketing, communications, crypto/blockchain, sports, and maybe weather

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              I disagree, Gregg Marshall is a known commodity whether we go to the Sweet 16 or not.

If anything, we make a Sweet 16 run and the price for Gregg would be way too high for any available jobs.
                              Hope you are right, but there are some schools with EXTREMELY deep pockets...

Comment

• OK, I'm a homer, but my opinion is Gregg is not ready to move on and has made it known. He doesn't feel like he has accomplished what he wants here, and he is very competitive. He will not be satisfied until WSU wins the MVC tournament and he gets to AT LEAST the sweet 16 as a minimum. Then, and only then would he consider another position...and it would have to be a great situation for him and his family to make a move. His personality really fits in well here with the WSU fan base. Just my opinion...

Comment

Working...
                                X