No announcement yet.

South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, for some reason, way more nervous after we won the NIT last year then I am this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by hizzshock View Post
      I, for some reason, way more nervous after we won the NIT last year then I am this year...
      That's because there were a lot more openings last year: Tennesse, aTM, NCSate, Mizzou among others...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
        OK, I'm a homer, but my opinion is Gregg is not ready to move on and has made it known. He doesn't feel like he has accomplished what he wants here, and he is very competitive. He will not be satisfied until WSU wins the MVC tournament and he gets to AT LEAST the sweet 16 as a minimum. Then, and only then would he consider another position...and it would have to be a great situation for him and his family to make a move. His personality really fits in well here with the WSU fan base. Just my opinion...
        Hope you are right too... my gut says you are, but you never know...

Comment

• WILL Spradling transferring
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            WILL Spradling transferring
            Sounds like 1 or 2 more also be going...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/#!/robcassidy22 well maybe not Spradling Dad denies it
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Will this tread close as soon as martin is announced as SC coach and another one opened up about colorado state?

Comment

• Reason's Gregg hasn't moved
                  1) He has priced himself like a classic muscle car. Unless you're offering something that will blow my socks off, don't bother.
                  2) He's like a classic muscle car. They go fast, are fun to drive but make too much noise for some.
                  3) He's king of Douglas Avenue.
                  4) He's got a bunch of brand new sports cars coming into his showroom and he wants to see how well he can tune them.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I will refuse to believe anything on TWITTER. This thread is evidence of that so far. Unless of course people are just denying things to delay announcements or whatever for the time being. Martin to SC. Martin denies being talked to. Spradling transferring. Spradling's dad denies it.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Danny Manning to K-State!

Comment

• Methinks Spradling is transferring cause he doesn't wanna play for Frank. .............whazzat? Frank's leaving????/.............no, not transferring

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                          Danny Manning to K-State!
                          Now that's one rumor I would like to see gain some momentum, definitely would be entertaining!!!!
                          You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• KCpurplecat wrote:CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuy# KStateMBB coach Frank Martin declines interview with So Carolina. Source says Martin "feels KSU is on verge of becoming elite program".

CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuyOfficial announcement pending re: Martin KSU contract. Martin's travel to NY is on KSU dime, agreement in principal in place. # KStateMBB

CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuySource indicating Kansas State's Martin to ink 10-yr $25 million deal with KSU. KSUAD Currie pressured by donors to act swiftly.#KStateMBB

From KSU fan site

Well think thisia bunch of bs

Last edited by kcshocker11; March 23, 2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              Will this tread close as soon as martin is announced as SC coach and another one opened up about colorado state?
                              It looks as the only think Martin did was play USC for a bigger contract. It will be interesting to see if Marshall will take being the 3rd, 4th or 5th choice if they come a calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                KCpurplecat wrote:CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuy# KStateMBB coach Frank Martin declines interview with So Carolina. Source says Martin "feels KSU is on verge of becoming elite program".

CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuyOfficial announcement pending re: Martin KSU contract. Martin's travel to NY is on KSU dime, agreement in principal in place. # KStateMBB

CollegeSportsGuy ‏ @ NCAASportsGuySource indicating Kansas State's Martin to ink 10-yr $25 million deal with KSU. KSUAD Currie pressured by donors to act swiftly.#KStateMBB

From KSU fan site

Well think thisia bunch of bs

I fell 4 this one as well as the KSU and SCU fan boards, For a great laugh follow the link

Comment

Working...
                                X