Wait there is a guy named fofana?
    I'm sure you remember The Name Game

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    From the “Are You Kidding Me?” file...

According to Bradley’s beat writer:

”An adverse reaction to a cryotherapy treatment has sidelined two Missouri State players tonight. Reggie Scurry and Abdul Fofana developed foot blisters after a whole-body cryotherapy session. Scurry is 3rd-leading scorer at 8.9, also 4.2 rebounds. Fofana not in rotation.”

Valley gonna Valley...

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    Wow, must be the son of Feefi!

Leave a comment:

• WheatShock
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Man, Bear fans have to be beside themselves. Clearly they have the talent to be a clear 1 or 2 in the Valley. Bradley is just hammering them tonight and they're going to drop to 5-4.
    I bet the fire Lusk thread on their forum is doing big business tonight. They were pissed that he didn't get fired last year so they're probably losing their minds right now.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Man, Bear fans have to be beside themselves. Clearly they have the talent to be a clear 1 or 2 in the Valley. Bradley is just hammering them tonight and they're going to drop to 5-4.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stalwart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    From the “Are You Kidding Me?” file...

According to Bradley’s beat writer:

”An adverse reaction to a cryotherapy treatment has sidelined two Missouri State players tonight. Reggie Scurry and Abdul Fofana developed foot blisters after a whole-body cryotherapy session. Scurry is 3rd-leading scorer at 8.9, also 4.2 rebounds. Fofana not in rotation.”

Valley gonna Valley...

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    commented on 's reply
    Too soon. #triggered

• Aargh
    replied
    Barry also has (I believe) the 3rd best rpi to ever be left out. At one time he had the best 2 rpi's to not get invited.

Then he ended up at SIU after Lowry dug an eternal hole for that program.

Leave a comment:

• WheatShock
    replied
    Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
    Barry should have gone but was left out by the selection committee; not sure what year that was.

Barry has the dubious distinction of leading the team with the best RPI to even be left out. They were #21 in the RPI IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• Wuchalk
    replied
    Barry should have gone but was left out by the selection committee; not sure what year that was.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    I believe Lansing is the only other coach that has been to the dance.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    There's good news and bad news in the Valley.

The good news: There isn't nearly the amount of turnover in the coaching staffs as there had been.

The bad news: Well, it's pretty much the same as the good news.

Has any coach other than Jacobson (currently coaching the last place team) ever made an NCAA tourney? There aren't many coaches who've even made an NIT.

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    UNI delusion in a snapshot post from their board:

I genuinely feel this team is much better than any other in the valley, they just haven't made the adjustment yet.
    Unexplainable and unacceptable that it's taking this long for the coaching staff to figure it out and react, but we've seen in previous seasons that they will go on a prolonged run once they do make the necessary adjustments. I see no reason why we can't do that again, and run the table in StL.
    We've played and beaten MUCH better teams than we're losing to right now. At some point the coaches will realize that when we don't wait 30 seconds into the 35 second clock to attempt to score, we can score more efficiently! At that point I have no doubt we'll dispose of the rest of the valley like the trash heap they are.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stalwart
    replied
    UNI will finish 9-9 after starting 0-5 and have the RPI tie break for the 1 seed in St. Louis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X