X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdizzle
    replied
    They can all suck it forever.

Some fans complaining about some mid-court sections not being as good as other mid-court sections, and should be sold at a discount.

Try row QQ behind the basket, asshats.

4 teams have "sold" more than the league-required number and 3 of those 4 are within 2.5 hours of STL. With 6/10 teams buying the minimum, who knows how many were actually "purchased" by fans. WSU fans aren't doing it to get decent seats this year.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    No surprise. The worse news is the 1300+ WSU sold through the offices pales in comparison to the number of WSU fans that went without going through the ticket office. It will be thin to win in St Louis, which honestly is sad. That was a great event for many years other than the annual assaults on WSU fan's wallets. See you in Orlando.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerMas
    replied
    Arch Madness all-session ticket sales down 31% compared to last year

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    Latest RPI projection has Loyola just in the top 50.

• Dave Stalwart
    replied
    Here’s a fun exercise:

Which American teams would NOT win the MVC this year?

You might have to go all the way down to East Carolina.

:)

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    I'm just about fed up with MSU and UNI rolling over for Loyola and SIU.

The alleged new Valley Flagship (UNI) and the team that replaced the previous Valley Flagship (Valparaiso) are tied for last place at 3-9.

At least the Valley's real new Flaship (Loyola) has the huge Chicago market locke up. Loyola's attendance is up 17% (from 1,862 to 2,185),

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    For anyone griping about our team, UNI fans have a 1 and a half page thread about their game against Indiana State. 3 posts were before the game started (that said nothing), 6 were during the game, 4 more were griping about halftime entertainment options and the remaining dozen or so were either describing how they were done with supporting the team or how Jake is a terrible coach.....and all of them are holding your beer.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Northern Iowa continues to impress as the flagship of the league.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stalwart
    replied
    I really thought they would be contending for the first post WSU title. It’s too bad.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I feel for MSU fans. Lusk has lost their best team in awhile. They were 13-3 3-0 in the Valley and wins over Loyola and UNI when everyone thought UNI was still decent.

Since then, 2-7. They're 5-7 in the Valley and look like a Thursday team now. And they're getting hammered. At Bradley by 20, ISUr at home by 16, and today at Loyola 22. Just awful.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Interesting that the 2 coaches who have previously been fired by Valley schools (Porter Moser and Barry Hinson) are now in sole possession of first and second in the league.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by moshock View Post
    There are a few more details coming out about the cryogenics debacle at MSU. A trainer took the MBB and WBB team to a local cross fit facility to have this controversial treatment. It is supposed to help you bounce back from a game a little sooner.

From what I understand, there is some kind of pad at the bottom of the machine (for the person to stand on) and it was removed because the players were too tall to fit into the machine. Fofana was the first to get in and immediately screamed when they started the treatment. They pulled him out and put Scurry (who is a good player) in the machine with the same result. I'm not sure why they didn't keep going - sarcasm.

Fofana and Scurry are both in wheelchairs with 2nd degree burns to their feet. Fofana is out for the season and Scurry should be back in a few weeks.

The few fans that they have left are doing a major face palm. This is stupidity at it's finest. First - you don't modify a machine that can possibly kill you. Then to put a second player in.............I'm at a loss for words.

Heads need to roll in the MSU atheletic department starting with their AD - Kyle Moats - and Paul Lusk should be shown the door. This program is a complete joke.

Thank God I'm a WSU fan. However, it would be great if MSU was a good enough program to at least not hate them.
    Facepalm3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    Un...freaking...believable!

• moshock
    replied
    There are a few more details coming out about the cryotherapy debacle at MSU. A trainer took the MBB and WBB team to a local cross fit facility to have this controversial treatment. It is supposed to help you bounce back from a game a little sooner.

From what I understand, there is some kind of pad at the bottom of the machine (for the person to stand on) and it was removed because the players were too tall to fit into the machine. Fofana was the first to get in and immediately screamed when they started the treatment. They pulled him out and put Scurry (who is a good player) in the machine with the same result. I'm not sure why they didn't keep going - sarcasm.

Fofana and Scurry are both in wheelchairs with 2nd degree burns to their feet. Fofana is out for the season and Scurry should be back in a few weeks.

The few fans that they have left are doing a major face palm. This is stupidity at it's finest. First - you don't modify a machine that can possibly kill you. Then to put a second player in.............I'm at a loss for words.

Heads need to roll in the MSU atheletic department starting with their AD - Kyle Moats - and Paul Lusk should be shown the door. This program is a complete joke.

Thank God I'm a WSU fan. However, it would be great if MSU was a good enough program to at least not hate them.
    Last edited by moshock; February 2, 2018, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    From the “Are You Kidding Me?” file...

According to Bradley’s beat writer:

”An adverse reaction to a cryotherapy treatment has sidelined two Missouri State players tonight. Reggie Scurry and Abdul Fofana developed foot blisters after a whole-body cryotherapy session. Scurry is 3rd-leading scorer at 8.9, also 4.2 rebounds. Fofana not in rotation.”

Valley gonna Valley...
    Only in Springfield could two players miss a game due to freezer burn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X