American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearcat_Bounce View Post
    First thing you need to learn about the AAC is we all hate each other and don't want to be in this conference. So I suggest you guys do the same if you want to fit in.
    lol We're all so stoked to be in this conference it might be impossible for any of us to put on that front right now.

Comment

• What a week... TGIF!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat_Bounce View Post
        First thing you need to learn about the AAC is we all hate each other and don't want to be in this conference. So I suggest you guys do the same if you want to fit in.
        Let us start beating the so called big boys in occ play and in the tournament. Once this conference rises to a top 5 ,I have feeling you all will start loving this conference. At least for basketball.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Bounce has been banned from multiple sites so take his words with a grain of salt

Comment

• Originally posted by pony94 View Post
            Bounce has been banned from multiple sites so take his words with a grain of salt
            So basically...He gets....Bounced?
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              So basically...He gets....Bounced?
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pony94 View Post
                Bounce has been banned from multiple sites so take his words with a grain of salt
                Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

pony94 is a power-tripped mod on the csnbbs board. He is one of the reasons I decided to leave that board. Bearcat Bounce tells it like it is. I would take anything pony94 says with a grain of salt. FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

pony94 is a power-tripped mod on the csnbbs board. He is one of the reasons I decided to leave that board. Bearcat Bounce tells it like it is. I would take anything pony94 says with a grain of salt. FYI.
                  That is premium content.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    That is premium content.
                    He's very anti-UCONN/Cincinnati (ie old Big East). He has an issue with programs that have tradition/post-season success. Watch out WSU fans...he will be against you in no time. Just speaking the truth here.

Comment

• SMU and UCONN members dissing each other on our board. I feel at home already!

Comment

• Bob Lutz Column

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                          He's very anti-UCONN/Cincinnati (ie old Big East). He has an issue with programs that have tradition/post-season success. Watch out WSU fans...he will be against you in no time. Just speaking the truth here.
                          I love the Bearcats

Comment

• Gary Parrish has been talking about our move to the AAC and had Marshall on. Only caught the tail end. But MAN was Marshall excited lol. Love hearing him like that. Anyway. The podcast will be here I think:

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• SMU is your new Creighton. They talk a lot of smack despite having a few good regular seasons, but nothing else to speak of.

Wichita State is now my third favorite team in the AAC (behind UCONN...obviously...and Cincinnati). I hope you knock the s*** out of the others.

Comment

• One of the happiest days of my life.

Congrats to every Wichita State fan. You willed this program to these levels.
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X