No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE oh Please oh Please---let it be for 2017-2018. No Victory Lap needed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I'm missing where this says anything that hasn't already been said.
      The move to the AAC would be next season. Sooner than expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Tulane gonna have to redo that volleyball schedule cause the Shockers are coming to town.
        would all sports have to have the same "effective dare"?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I think our series with Tulsa still owes them a home game. I wonder what would happen with that.
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            I'm missing where this says anything that hasn't already been said.
            also says that both sides see no roadblocks to making this happen. It's down to timeline

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              I think our series with Tulsa still owes them a home game. I wonder what would happen with that.
              It would go away and be replaced with best possible replacement probably.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                also says that both sides see no roadblocks to making this happen. It's down to timeline
                And that both sides WANT it to be this coming season.

Plenty of fresh information that isn't just wild speculation in that article. Love it
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I just have to repeat, I can't be more happy for Gregg and his program.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    This is a risk for WSU. We don't know what's going to happen next. But I'm pleased we're fighting for the chance, and now taking the leap. Let's see what happens.
                    This may be the only thing about your post I'll even slightly disagree on. I think it's a bigger risk to stay in the Valley. But regardless, we're taking steps to make our athletic department, our university, and our community a better place. Couldn't be more thrilled.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• So when we leave, Doug elgin has to get fired -- right?

There is no way you can lose Creighton and Wichita State in your tenure and keep your job. Oh wait, it is the valley we are taking about. Never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        This may be the only thing about your post I'll even slightly disagree on. I think it's a bigger risk to stay in the Valley. But regardless, we're taking steps to make our athletic department, our university, and our community a better place. Couldn't be more thrilled.
                        I couldn't be more proud of our university and community. This is a big freakin deal.

Comment

I just have to repeat, I can't be more happy for Gregg and his program.
                          Absolutely. And thanks to the administration for not sticking their head in the sand and for accepting the "easy" path. They realize what they have and are doing their best to seize the opportunity. Their is great risk. But staying in the Valley in the current state of college Athletics is a bigger risk.

We got too big for the Valleys britches ;). It's unfortunate as I would much rather the Valley still be 2006 strong. But it just isn't there and has no signs of returning.

Comment

• Remember before the ISU game this year when Marshall said "if Koch arena is supposed to be loud, it needs to be Koch arena this weekend."

I'm pretty excited about contributing to and being a part of that atmosphere nightly, hopefully this year. It's gonna be a great reminder of why he is still here.

Comment

I just have to repeat, I can't be more happy for Gregg and his program.
                              I'm also estatic for Shocker fans who have supported the program for decades; this is a great reward for their loyalty.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• That's information I'll gladly take! It's not a formal announcement, but it's nice to have a timeline and that it will probably happen for next season as we were expecting!

It's a damn good day to be a Shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X