No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like Loyola made the switch in a very short amount of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      Seems like Loyola made the switch in a very short amount of time.
      Yeah but that was really important. Had to get that done ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        Even if the top teams in the AAC want out, I'd still love to be up there with them. Wanting out of the AAC is a much better problem to have than wanting out of the MVC.
        Worst case scenario UConn and Cincinnati leave, you know they're going to replace them with universities that have a similar academic and athletic commitment.

Still a huge upgrade from the Valley.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Worst case scenario UConn and Cincinnati leave, you know they're going to replace them with universities that have a similar academic and athletic commitment.

Still a huge upgrade from the Valley.
          Hard to imagine a worse scenario than we are in. Once it is a one bid league, what does it matter if you are 12th or 17th best? Outcome is the same.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            And Butler
            And VCU.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
              If you are going to correct Topshock, at least guide him that the correct word would have been "articulate."
              This is a message board a-hole, if I corrected every grammatical error I come across it would be a full time job.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                Think about all the admin tasks associated with a move like this. There is no way on earth this happens prior to 18-19.
                That's what why they pay Dominic Okon the big bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                  Or of the correct spelling of "enunciate."
                  If I had wanted to to use the word enunciate I would have. I chose the word annunciate, because I felt it annuncited what I wanted to say. Apparently these words are beyond the scope of your vocabulary.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    Think about all the admin tasks associated with a move like this. There is no way on earth this happens prior to 18-19.
                    Thank you for annunciating your thoughts on this, but I would like to enunciate mine. :)

No way doesn't mean impossible, it means unlikely or only a slight chance or a long shot. Shirley, you didn't mean "no way" to mean impossible.
                    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; March 24, 2017, 08:16 PM.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• 2017 distributions

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/usatoday...-by-school.pdf

usatoday
                      Last edited by Jtaylor; March 24, 2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        Thank you for annunciating your thoughts on this, but I would like to enunciate mine. :)

No way doesn't mean impossible, it means unlikely or only a slight chance or a long shot. Shirley, you didn't mean "no way" to mean impossible.
                        I do mean it to be impossible. And don't call me Shirley.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Operator: 911. What's your emergency?

Caller: Could you connect me to the Thread Police?
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post
                            Somebody help me understand, I don't know what I'm reading on this link

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                              Somebody help me understand, I don't know what I'm reading on this link

Comment

• Ya know. I know that tuition costs money, but why can't universities just not charge student athletes their tuition and let them attend for free? Why do funds have to be raised to pay for them?
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X