American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    I also found it interesting that this thread is getting close to hitting 1 million views.
    It would have already hit 1,000,000 if they just waited a few more days to officially announce. Selfish bastards...

Comment

I just had lunch with someone in the athletic department. I asked him, "so how's life within the AAC?" He immediately replied, "don't use the term 'AAC'" I asked why not and he explained that they had been doing some research on the conference as a whole and found that the conference wants to be known as "The American" or "The American Conference" but not "AAC." He said many members don't want even the slightest possibility of being confused with the ACC. He also said, "We are The American, we are our own thing." I thought this was really interesting.
      Then How arE we supposed to use All those coded MessagEs now? they betteR put that Information out there so it Can spreAd aNd catch on!
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        Then How arE we supposed to use All those coded MessagEs now? they betteR put that Information out there so it Can spreAd aNd catch on!
        I was thinking "TA" or "TAC" although it could get confusing really quick. I personally like "Amurcun" (said with a long drawn out drowl)

Comment

I was thinking "TA" or "TAC" although it could get confusing really quick. I personally like "Amurcun" (said with a long drawn out drowl)
          T and A. Really! :wink-new:

I guess I'll go with AC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            T and A. Really! :wink-new:

I guess I'll go with AC.
            I knew someone would go there. ShockTalk you're the winner.

Comment

I knew someone would go there. ShockTalk you're the winner.
              I'm also sorry. :frown:

Comment

'Murican!

Comment

• Hot dogs, apple pie, and The American Conference. American Pie?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                    'Murican!
                    "You know what makes me sick?? You know what makes me so sick I could......."

"Wake up Amuricuh!"

"This is Earl Pitts. Pitts off!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      Hot dogs, apple pie, and The American Conference. American Pie?
                      Meet me at the levee.
                      SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
                      gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShanShock View Post
                        Meet me at the levee.
                        Can't. It's dry.

Comment

• Right now is the moment this thread is about to veer way off coarse into a group sing-along.

Comment

Right now is the moment this thread is about to veer way off coarse into a group sing-along.
                            You are quick!!!
                            SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                              Can't. It's dry.
                              Bring some whipped cream in the can!
                              SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                                Can't. It's dry.
                                Have a whiskey and rye.

Comment

Working...
                                X