Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    A real quote from a Loyola fan:
    My logic meter just exploded into 1.21 gazillion pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Just checked over on MVCFans, haven't heen there in months. WSU to the MWC has been discussed with some MSU fans asking why Wichita State fans aren't being ridiculed. Here was my reply:

Bottom line: Missouri State got ridiculed because it was over the top and ridiculous. Polo shirts, secret meetings, black helicopters, manila envelopes, on and on. By the way, I think those manila envelopes were hermedically sealed and kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch. No one knows the contents of those envelopes.

On the contrary, while Creighton fans were excited about the possibility, no Creighton fans claimed it was a done deal until... it was a done deal. Likewise, no Wichita State fans are claiming MWC, AAC or Big East, they are simply opining the possibilities. UNI fans, along with Redbird fans have thought about a possible move to the MAC, nobody berates them for dreaming or wishing.

Only Missouri State fans, Casey in particular, have come to a conference board and floated cloak and dagger stories about top secret, clandestine meetings, that have Missouri State signed, sealed and delivered to C-USA and then the Sun Belt. I still chuckle.

MoValley JohnMVC Hall Of Famer
      *1407*August 11th, 2010, 5:46 pm

I fully admit that I have never been able to figure out if you are challenged to the extent that you truly believe what you write or if you are just the worst troll in the history of the internet. To be completely honest I have thought both at different points.

You completely misrepresent everything in regard to conference realignment and Missouri State. As you ALWAYS do. Keep laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
        I fully admit that I have never been able to figure out if you are challenged to the extent that you truly believe what you write or if you are just the worst troll in the history of the internet. To be completely honest I have thought both at different points.

You completely misrepresent everything in regard to conference realignment and Missouri State. As you ALWAYS do. Keep laughing.
        I have your quotes saved. I don't know how to misrepresent those quotes, in fact, there is no need to, you did all the heavy lifting for me!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly. Bad batch of shine?

Comment

• So, does this mean Lusking is Casey?
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              So, does this mean Lusking is Casey?
              Think that is pretty much a non-secret secret.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Think that is pretty much a non-secret secret.
                I really had no clue. He hasn't been around a whole lot since I started coming here.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  So, does this mean Lusking is Casey?
                  Good question. You are correct. Those are both names that I have used in the past.

Comment

• Okay Casey, here you go, duck and cover time! The infamous MSU to C-USA thread! This should be required reading.

And yes, Casey did say in the thread that football was MSU's future! LOL! Bellylaugh! Only win was against a bad D-2!

How did I misrepresent anything?

Here ya go! Enjoy!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I have your quotes saved. I don't know how to misrepresent those quotes, in fact, there is no need to, you did all the heavy lifting for me!
                      <br><br>It's pretty simple, dude. Back in the initial wave of realignment in 2011 or so, I had a conversation with someone I have a good deal of trust in at the university. This individual had heard of conversations between CUSA and Missouri State. There was further talk that Brittan Banowsky had visited campus. Based on everything I know now, I am certain that the conversations happened. I would wager a sizeable sum that SEVERAL schools in the Valley had similar conversations. I did not necessarily believe that last sentence 5 years ago but I do now. A few weeks later, several ppl on Bear Nation indicated that an invitation to CUSA was imminent. Ultimately we were wrong to assume that. I've said that for five years now. You and quite a few others act like we turned down an invitation to the Big Ten in order to join the NFC South or some crap. This farse about fancy envelopes and letters is a joke.<br><br>The most worn out book cover on my book shelf is a book about Texas A&amp;M's 100 year decision to join the Southeastern conference, written by their school chancellor. He indicates at one point that Texas was probably within a matter of hours of joining the Pac 12. Point being that the dynamics of realignment change with amazing rapidity. I have no way of knowing what happened back in 2011 in CUSA, the Sun Belt, or with Doug Elgin. I bet you a lot of conversations happened with a bunch of member schools all over the place though.

Comment

• The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Okay Casey, here you go, duck and cover time! The infamous MSU to C-USA thread! This should be required reading.

And yes, Casey did say in the thread that football was MSU's future! LOL! Bellylaugh! Only win was against a bad D-2!

Here ya go! Enjoy!
                          http://mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2...+cusa&start=12
                          I enjoyed the trip down memory lane. I had forgotten how respectful I used to be on that board. And how much I enjoyed trolling UNI fans. Haha.

Comment

• n/m

Comment

Okay Casey, here you go, duck and cover time! The infamous MSU to C-USA thread! This should be required reading.

Here ya go! Enjoy!
                              http://mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2...+cusa&start=12
                              I read 15 pages of that. Some golden quotes!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post

Heeeeeeeee's back. And as hypocritical as ever.

How are those baseball Bares doing?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X