This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    New post notications are not showing up on the main forum page over mobile (little blue button). Seems to be just today as it has been working in the past for me.
    Same thing is happening on desktop version.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Has happened to me on about 3 threads so far over the last 2 days. The thread shows up as having an unread post, but no blue button. Had about 7 unread threads come up this morning, but only one, Erik Stevenson thread, had no blue button.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Has happened to me on about 3 threads so far over the last 2 days. The thread shows up as having an unread post, but no blue button. Had about 7 unread threads come up this morning, but only one, Erik Stevenson thread, had no blue button.
        And my Erik thread is not in the correct order based on last post.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

And my Erik thread is not in the correct order based on last post.
          If I understood Kung Wu correctly, that problem will be corrected in the next update of vBulletin 5.3.4.

Comment

I have the same issue on mobile. Was working for me last evening.

Comment

While I appreciate efforts to upgrade Shockernet and improve it I am having a hard time liking much of anything about this upgrade. I find this version very hard to navigate through and it is pretty frustrating. I find myself not even logging on anymore and avoiding shockernet simply because I dislike navigating through this version. I have spoken to others in person with the same frustration. Just my 2 cents and venting.

Comment

OMG! The UTF-8 problem seems to be fixed. You should have a better time copy/pasting from other sites now.

Now I will be able to start addressing the other stuff!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Copy and pasting 'text' test...

Life is like a basketball, you dribble your way through the court
                  As you dribble your way through situations.

Pump faking your shots
                  As you pretend with your real feelings.

Regardless of missing multiple shots, you must keep shooting, get up when
                  you fall down, and move on because one day you will make it!!

As the buzzer ticks so does your time on earth, shoot
                  wisely as if it was your last.

Follow through to score victoriously as you follow
                  the path that guides you to a successful and happy
                  life in the future.

To some it is just a game but...

Basketball is LIFE

&

LIFE is basketball
                  Last edited by WstateU; October 20, 2017, 03:49 PM.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It worked!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I posted this elsewhere, but it's a big deal and what many of you were asking for.

Just added a mod. When you click into a Forum, such as: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...n-s-basketball

The topic titles that you click on will now take you to your first unread topic, unless there isn't one. If there isn't one, it will take you to the last post in the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I posted this elsewhere, but it's a big deal and what many of you were asking for.

Just added a mod. When you click into a Forum, such as: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...n-s-basketball

The topic titles that you click on will now take you to your first unread topic, unless there isn't one. If there isn't one, it will take you to the last post in the topic.
                        monty python john cleese king arthur monty python and the holy grail graham chapman GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I posted this elsewhere, but it's a big deal and what many of you were asking for.

Well, that pretty much resolves my only real concern. Where do I send the "Thank You" beer?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post

Well, that pretty much resolves my only real concern. Where do I send the "Thank You" beer?
                            Hahahah

It might be slightly buggy until 5.3.4 is officially released (should be very soon). Hopefully not, but it might be.

Comment

• Just installed a new mod that changes the navigation system at the top of each Topic, to make paging a lot better and more intuitive.

Comment

• On the Shockernet Dark template, I just reduced the obnoxious button size on mobile to something a lot more gooder. Also got rid of the subscribe button on mobile on that style.

Comment

Working...
                                X