This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I bought and installed the mod. It works but the buttons are super ugly and hard to read. I have a post in to the author asking advice on how to make them look better.
    If it could look like the numbering at the bottom of the page, minus the Previous and Next, that would be good.

Also, when I click on the one for page 1, it takes me to the bottom of the last page. Clicking on the others takes me to the top of the last page.

Edit: I couldn't find very many forums that use vBulletin 5 and most of them don't use the numbering on the threads, but I found one that did called The Lupus Site. On the Medications forum, if you hover over a thread with enough replies, such as the Sun Block Recommendations thread, it will show the page number (2, 3). So if you could find out how they did their numbering.
    Last edited by 1979Shocker; October 30, 2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm now having an issue where no matter what page number i click on from the main topic list, it goes to the first page. And refreshing a topic always takes me to the first page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I'm now having an issue where no matter what page number i click on from the main topic list, it goes to the first page. And refreshing a topic always takes me to the first page.
        What type of device are you using?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What type of device are you using?
          Chrome on windows. Hasn't been doing it now in the last 20 min or so though.

Comment

Chrome on windows. Hasn't been doing it now in the last 20 min or so though.
            Weird. Possible you were in private mode and logged out?

Comment

Weird. Possible you were in private mode and logged out?
              Nope, I'm still seeing it intermittently now. On computer and mobile. Clicking the page numbers on the topic list takes me to page one. Clicking on them inside the topic works though. Clicking the blue arrow still works right.

Comment

Nope, I'm still seeing it intermittently now. On computer and mobile. Clicking the page numbers on the topic list takes me to page one. Clicking on them inside the topic works though. Clicking the blue arrow still works right.
                My Edge browser and Chrome browser on Windows both take me to the last page. It does the same thing on my Android using both browsers.

Comment

It just happened to me to. I will contact the mod developer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

My Edge browser and Chrome browser on Windows both take me to the last page. It does the same thing on my Android using both browsers.
                    Can you guys retest? I installed the developer's fix and it worked for me!

Comment

• Stickboy46
                      Stickboy46 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Appears to be working now for me!

Can you guys retest? I installed the developer's fix and it worked for me!
                    Works for me, too.

Also, should clicking on the thread title take me to the last page? I can see this not being a problem if someone is logged in and there are no new posts in the thread. But for a guest, clicking on the thread title will take them to the last page whether they've looked at any posts in the thread or not.

Comment

• Is countdown clock a thing? Cause it's almost go-time. If no, I can start a thread and update it every minute.

Comment

• This is a test.

"If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to tune to one of the broadcast stations in your area."

Kung Wu, can we get... oops, sorry, I was momentarily distracted. Oh, the "Thank for this post" and "Like this post" options seem cumbersome. I keep wanting to click on the square versus the 'smiley' and the 'thumb'. Maybe a little more separation between them would help or maybe it's just me?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Works for me, too.

Also, should clicking on the thread title take me to the last page? I can see this not being a problem if someone is logged in and there are no new posts in the thread. But for a guest, clicking on the thread title will take them to the last page whether they've looked at any posts in the thread or not.
                          I don't know the answer to that one 1979Shocker. I'll take a look. I know there was an option on the mod so I will see what those were and report back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Is countdown clock a thing? Cause it's almost go-time. If no, I can start a thread and update it every minute.
                            I was wondering the same thing. Let me ask the mod gurus if there is one available for vb5.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Kung Wu, can we get... oops, sorry, I was momentarily distracted. Oh, the "Thank for this post" and "Like this post" options seem cumbersome. I keep wanting to click on the square versus the 'smiley' and the 'thumb'. Maybe a little more separation between them would help or maybe it's just me?
                              So you are thinking extra space between the "Thank for this post" and the white box? And same for the "Like this post" and its box?

Comment

Working...
                              X