This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
    Looks like there's a little misunderstanding here. You are talking about how many posts there are per page in a thread which is something each user can adjust themselves.

I was talking about how many threads/topics are displayed on each page in a forum (such as the recruiting forum) which I don't see anyway to edit.
    Ah yes, I did misunderstand! Let me noodle that one for a bit. Meanwhile I will throw it up on the list so I don't forget about it.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Ah yes, I did misunderstand! Let me noodle that one for a bit. Meanwhile I will throw it up on the list so I don't forget about it.
      Thanks. Like I said before, not a high priority, but would be nice eventually.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Kung Wu - I've had difficulty copying and pasting text from 'Word' to Shockernet. It seems to disappear after I click "preview". Not a biggie.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Extreme low priority.....

Is there a way to post a gif from an Android device? I know change is hard, me included, but I really like the new forum the more I use it. Much more user-friendly for posting links and such. Playing videos within tweets posted here is huge.

Mr. Wu, I feel sorry for you because obviously you're unemployed. I mean, there's no way that somebody with a job could put in as much time and effort as you have during this changeover. If we need to start a GoFundMe page for you, I'll be happy to throw in some food money for you! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Kung Wu - I've had difficulty copying and pasting text from 'Word' to Shockernet. It seems to disappear after I click "preview". Not a biggie.
            I know that Kung Wu is working on the paste issue, it will take time as this is convoluted coding but it will be worth the pain of transition. Kung WU is giving it his best crane kick.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post

I know that Kung Wu is working on the paste issue, it will take time as this is convoluted coding but it will be worth the pain of transition. Kung WU is giving it his best crane kick.

Comment

Kung Wu, I started a poll on the WSU Men's Basketball forum. One reason was to see how it worked on this new platform. It seems that one cannot see the vote totals, only the poll questions, until they actually vote. Can this be changed so that one doesn't have to vote to see results? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                  This is close to unusable on mobile.
                  All of the stuff below is on EVERY post. Is this a big dick contest or something? I don't care how many Thanks(Given), Thanks (Received), Likes (Given): 304, Likes (Received). Do the rest of you care about this stuff? Join Date and Posts are marginally interesting. Avatars have no place on the mobile rendering. None.

On mobile, it appears above every message and between the huge avatar and all this text it effectively makes it so that each message basically takes up a full page.

Is there some way to turn all this crap off????

--'85.

Shocker85 Shocker85

WuShock Assistant Coach
                  • Thanks (Given): 152
                  • Thanks (Received): 108
                  • Likes (Given): 304
                  • Likes (Received): 479
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

With apologies to @Shocker85:... I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but your post made me LOL. :) Please don't give me a "like" or "thanks" for this post. I hope Kung Wu is working on adding a 'dislike' button also; we must keep the world balanced.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the text pasted from Word is not disappearing. If you go to advanced editing, you can see that besides the text that was pasted, the font and color formatting were also pasted. I tried it and the color is #000000, which is black. If you go to the Default vB5 Style, it will show up.

Comment

I did just discover a nice new feature by accident. I unintentionally lost a post to a new thread I was starting in the Volleyball forum (channel). Previously, that would mean starting over from scratch. However, the current version has a restore option. Idiots like me will find that useful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Kung Wu, I started a poll on the WSU Men's Basketball forum. One reason was to see how it worked on this new platform. It seems that one cannot see the vote totals, only the poll questions, until they actually vote. Can this be changed so that one doesn't have to vote to see results? Thanks.
                          Hmmm, I didn't vote but I see a button that say View Poll Results. When I click it, it is showing me the vote totals as expected. Hopefully that's not because I am an admin?

Comment

All of the stuff below is on EVERY post. Is this a big dick contest or something? I don't care how many Thanks(Given), Thanks (Received), Likes (Given): 304, Likes (Received). Do the rest of you care about this stuff? Join Date and Posts are marginally interesting. Avatars have no place on the mobile rendering. None.

On mobile, it appears above every message and between the huge avatar and all this text it effectively makes it so that each message basically takes up a full page.

--'85.

Shocker85 Shocker85

WuShock Assistant Coach
                            This is already on my list of stuff to fix at the very top of this thread. You can click the link to see all the other annoying stuff I need to fix too. Making mobile pretty and more useble is taking a back seat to a more serious problem that vBulletin has with their upgrade process, that is causing some posts that have been copy/paste to be chopped/garbled. It is going to take time.

[style] User info/rep is taking up too much real estate in the mobile version (verify on Chrome on iPhone).

Comment

--'85.

Shocker85 Shocker85

WuShock Assistant Coach
                              dick GIF

Comment

New post notications are not showing up on the main forum page over mobile (little blue button). Seems to be just today as it has been working in the past for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X