No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich by promising to protect each from the other.

Comment

• “Well, son, since you haven’t learned to respect your elders, it’s time you learned to respect your betters.” –
      JOHN WAYNE
      |
      Big Jake
      :saturn:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• I was in the elevator when this lady got in. I was staring at her boobs when she said would you please press 1. I did and that's all I remember until I woke up in the emergency room.
          :smiley_simmons:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• “Do what thy manhood bids thee do,/ From none but self expect applause:/ He noblest lives and noblest dies/ Who makes and keeps his self-made laws.”
            Richard Francis Burton quote
            :saturn:

Comment

• There is another kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions; indifference and inaction and slow decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. This is a slow destruction of a child by hunger, and schools without books and homes without heat in the winter. This is the breaking of a man's spirit by denying him the chance to stand as a father and as a man among other men. And this too afflicts us all." RFK
              :numbness:

Comment

• "The only way to get rid of my fears is to make films about them."
                Alfred Hitchcock
                :loyal:

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• I love tube socks. Miley Cyrus
                    :eek-new:

Comment

• “I like children. If they're properly cooked.”
                      ― W.C. Fields
                      :worked_till_5am:

Comment

• "Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water."
                        ― W.C. Fields
                        :pirate:

Comment

• What do you miss about Wichita State?
                          “Definitely the community, the security and comfort that I felt when I was at Wichita State. I miss the overall love that everyone on campus and in the Wichita community showed our team. The fans embraced me and they treated me as one of their own. It has a family feel to it and I didn’t take any of that for granted.” Toure Murry
                          :poster_toure:

Comment

• “If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
                            PJ O’Rourke
                            :)

Comment

• “Coach Marshall said that he’s recruiting me to fill a role my freshman year,” Hamilton told SNY.tv. “That role is to take over for Cleanthony Early, and I feel like I’m up to it. I feel like with the right player development, and the right coaching staff, which they have at WSU, that I know I’ll be able to succeed in that.
                              :bball_spin:

Comment

• Not paying a fair wage, not giving a job because you are only looking at balance sheets, only looking to make a profit, that goes against God.
                                Expressing shock that some workers caught up in deadly building collapse in Bangladesh had been paid just $50 a month, Pope Francis
                                :bee:

Comment

Working...
                                X