Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Isnt that called lying?
    What part of the joke he was telling when he said that confuses you?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”

René Descartes
      :tranquillity:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Interpool Secretary General discussing how Western Society may have to approach defending against Kenyan Westgate attacks.

“Societies have to think about how they’re going to approach the problem. One is to say we want an armed citizenry; you can see the reason for that.” “Ask yourself: If that was Denver, Colorado, if that was Texas, would those guys have been able to spend hours, days, shooting people randomly?” Noble said, alluding to states that place a high value on concealed carry rights.

“People are quick to say ‘gun control, people shouldn’t be armed,’ etc., etc. I think they have to ask themselves: ‘Where would you have wanted to be? In a city where there was gun control and no citizens armed if you’re in a Westgate mall, or in a place like Denver or Texas?’”

Comment

• "Of all the creatures [man]...is the only one--the solitary one--that possesses malice....He is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain...all creatures kill...man is the only one...that kills in malice, the only one that kills for revenge." - Mark Twain's Autobiography
          :eek-new:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "The note of the perfect personality is not rebellion, but peace."
            --
            Oscar Wilde
            :afro:

Comment

• Friends No Longer Trust Us, Adversaries No Longer Fear Us
              -- Dick Cheney

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                -- Dick Cheney
                Speaking of Dick Cheney, here is one of Ted Cruz's Cheney jokes talking about him accidentally shooting his lawyer friend.
                What a lot of people don’t know about that tragic shooting event is that in the two weeks that followed, there were over 200 calls to Texas parks and wildlife asking how much for a license to shoot a Republican lawyer.

Comment

• “Now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all… your fault, my fault, nobody’s fault… it don’t matter…I’m gonna blow your head off. It’s as simple as that.” –
                  JOHN WAYNE
                  , Big Jake (1971)
                  :pirate:

Comment

• "Whatever."
                    Kathleen Sebelius summarizing the Dear Leader presidency.

Comment

• Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking ""did he fire six shots or only five?""
                      :jaded:

Comment

• “No one indicated it could possibly go this wrong,”
                        -- Kathleen Sebelius on the Noboma NoCare

well, that makes it all better.

Comment

• I’m ‘Really Good At Killing People’
                          - The Dear Leader (Barak Hussein Obama)

Comment

• As hunting season approaches I remember a remark made by someone I consider a true American and folk hero.

There ought to be one day, just one day, when there is open season on Senators.....Will Rogers.

Comment

• “Good music is good no matter what kind of music it is.”
                              ― Miles Davis
                              :strawberry:

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X