No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you haven’t watched one of Kayleigh McEnany’s White House press briefings, you’re missing some high level entertainment...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I actually had to double check people weren't just making up the fact that he publicly said he told people to slow testing down in order to keep the cases number low....

It's one thing to point out you test more then you will find more... But to publicly proclaim as president that you are trying to manipulate numbers (as a joke or not) is just... Wow....
      It boggles my mind that he would really think sticking your head in the sand is even a course of action. If anything this is the time ramp up testing and tracing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It boggles my mind that he would really think sticking your head in the sand is even a course of action. If anything this is the time ramp up testing and tracing.
        I mean.. i actually get the logic if you are focusing on trying to make positive news for election purposes. It makes perfect sense to try to show that you have it under control. I 100% don't agree with it. It's not ethical at all and is dangerous IMO. The part that blows my mind is that he said that publicly. I'm sure his staffers didn't write that for him. That had to just be an off the cuff remark that he thought was appropriate. Even as a joke... Just geez. I really feel bad for his staff lol. Their job has to be constant fire drills and you never know when you will be the fall guy.

Comment

• I would not have wanted to be a campaign staffer on AF1 on the way back to DC. Didn't fill the arena. Had no overflow crowd outside. Reports I've heard say under 200 protesters. No reported protesters against the protesters.

Not a good result for something that's already being called "CoronaPalooza". 20 minutes on why he struggled to avoid getting water on his tie and walked slowly down a ramp at West Point compared to zero minutes on ways to unite the country during a time of divisiveness might work with his base, but Trump needs more than his base to win in November.

He's lost some of his base because of CV and the economy. I didn't see anything tonight to get those defections back into his camp.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Yeah, but he did point out he's done more for the black community in under 4 years than biden's done in 47. No?

Besides cnn and probably several Shockernetters, who blames CV and the economy on the President? No one on his base believes even a little of that. Who reported that, msnbc? No one in his base, after the last 3 weeks, is going to be intimidated into voting for biden either, but rather just the opposite.

After CV and the current state of the economy uncle joe is just what this country needs, huh? Just think of all of the possibilities...

Comment

• What’s truly amazing is that they put 15000 racists in downtown Tulsa, the site of the great race riots, and not a single incident of racist violence or property destruction. We all know the radical right wing is behind the death and looting during the peaceful protests. Fox News must be covering it up!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• "Joe Biden and Democrats want to jail those who go to church but not those who burn a church."

When is the first Presidential debate?

Comment

• Trump could have named the start of his 2020 campaign: "Make America Safe Again" - kicking off the festivities at a roudy outdoor stadium. It would have been checkmate and the Libs today would have been seething. Instead they are laughing. Most of the folks that came out down in Tulsa were the extreme right-wing Covid deniers. Trump actually radicalized his brand a little bit yesterday which is a recipe for disaster. He must get enough "blue wall" moderates into his camp.

T

Comment

• Don't sell the voters short like MSNBC does. We were all just witness to the supreme court extending an executive order signed by the prior administration.

If any have forgotten that, or didn't know that, don't worry, your current President will bring it up at any one of the Presidential debates taking place this fall, that is if BLM hasn't ousted him by then, which the FBI couldn't do. Maybe China foreign policy debated? Saved 1.50 million lives from CV 19 debated?

The Incumbent has a strong platform, win or lose; only the truly uneducated (think cnn, et.al.) would think otherwise.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 22, 2020, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Aargh , B1ShockFan , ROOT ANGRY! , revenge_of_shocka_khan , and others ... be honest, if Trump dropped out and let Pence run in his place, would you vote for Pence over Biden?
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• AC3F89D8-6BBE-4B30-947C-DD0CBE849638.jpeg
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I have a gut feeling that Prez Trump is currently losing the 2020 presidential election.

He's also tanking in the betting odds.

https://sports.bwin.com/en/sports/ev...n-2020-5802562

I wish he would just straighten the fk up for the rest of the campaign. People's memories are short. If he would just move to the center and STFU maybe he pulls this one out.

Also, has he been spending any campaign money yet? Biden is running these fundraising ads looking like he's in full Alzheimer's mode. I wonder if this is a strategy. Make him look like the weak old man so when he's eventually attacked by Trump, he will gain sympathy from the women.

T

Comment

• The election couldn't be more black and white - excuse the pun. What kid of cultural world do you want YOUR
                            children to grow up in? What kind of education?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Sooooo.....General Milley is bragging that he phoned Communist China, told them that he thought the USA was going to attack and invade them, but that he would warn them before it actually went down. This f**cking bastard needs to be drug to Ft Leavenworth to await his court martial and subsequent execution.

Comment

Working...
                                X