Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    You must think half the country is deaf, dumb or blind.

Comment

• Here, let's debate another one...

DUuryFuVAAASmXY.jpg

Discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Ding. Ding. Ding. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Trump was not a "russian spy". Trump was however, and to some extent HRC and Bernie, supported by the Kremlin through the use of online trolls to try to sow discord in America and undermine our institutions. Newsflash: It worked. Did it have a tangible effect on the election? Probably not, but it has dramatically changed the political and societal discourse in this country to the pleasure of Putin.

All politicians have an ego, or they wouldn't be a "successful" politician (however you want describe that). But I think it's fair to say the one on display yesterday in the press briefing is a new level for the office.
        Of the literal hundreds of Russian bot posts in 2016, which one do you think was the most persuasive?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• I came across this link this Evening and it has a very rational analysis of the prior administration's "investigative" tactics vis a vis, -ahem- "sources and methods."

It's primary origin material is the Surveillance Court's report concerning "targeting procedures," among other court findings. It's an interesting read with many documented dates and locations. Take a look if you can find the time. You'll be glad you did:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a/#more-189209

And, one more thing; here are the 'bots than swayed the election to Our President, Donald Trump:

bots.jpg

#AnchorsAweigh

Comment

• There are probably some in this forum who are Trump supporters who contribute to Republican campaigns and have some political influence.

One of the main testing holdups is the availability of testing swabs. Those things are Q-tips with a long flexible handles. Trump can order the manufacture of those in a heartbeat. The main component is cotton, and we're a major producer of cotton.

The other holdup for testing kits seems to be reagents. I don't know what "reagents" are, but apparently they are not manufactured domestically. We need to fix that and Trump has the authority to order American groups to either produce them if they have the technology or acquire the technology to produce them.

I may have my info from biased sources, but what I'm getting is that Trump is reluctant to use his emergency powers to order production because the USA Chamber of Commerce doesn't want him to do that.

Here's the bottom line. Unless we can test kids without symptoms by early August, the fall semester will be cancelled. There is likely to be a waiver for online classes. Players would be able to maintain academic eligibility..

The players, either football or basketball, would have to be tested before every game. Social distance doesn't work in athletics.
            Last edited by Aargh; April 19, 2020, 12:12 AM.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• So a reagent is a specific chemical that reacts with another chemical to produce an identifiable change. I’m not very familiar with RNA replicating reagents, but I do know that for most chemical syntheses you still have to have the raw ingredients to create the reagent, and then you have to have upscaling capabilities that have never before been considered.

Maybe it’s as easy as saying “give me more reagent!” I doubt it. There’s a huge international shortage and companies everywhere are maxing our capacity now.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• This guy should get a Nobel for saving 2 million lives. No?

TrunpKing.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  One of the main testing holdups is the availability of testing swabs. Those things are Q-tips with a long flexible handles. Trump can order the manufacture of those in a heartbeat. The main component is cotton, and we're a major producer of cotton.
                  My understanding is that cotton swabs or swabs with wood handles cannot be used because those materials, being organic, have a DNA signature that can disrupt the test. I don't recall where I read that, but it was sometime last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

My understanding is that cotton swabs or swabs with wood handles cannot be used because those materials, being organic, have a DNA signature that can disrupt the test. I don't recall where I read that, but it was sometime last week.
                    And I’m pretty sure there are some pretty tight manufacturing environments they have to be made in that would be difficult for ACME manufacturing to just roll into. Hell the CDC violated their own protocols trying to manufacture test kits and most of their initial test kits were defective (which is kind of why things got away initially).

Comment

• It was good to see Our President get those godd*** iranian provocateurs to think twice about threatening our sailors in open water.

But then again, they probably haven't learned their lesson yet, apparently.

Comment

It was good to see Our President get those godd*** iranian provocateurs to think twice about threatening our sailors in open water.

But then again, they probably haven't learned their lesson yet, apparently.
                        Sounds like they're ready to see Allah... bad time to 'poke' the bear.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The President of the United States is a first rate idiot. Rex Tillerson was right.

There is equally as much, if not even more, Trump Derangement Syndrome on the Right as there is on the Left. This guy is insane.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• What I heard the President say was that we should inject Clorox into our bodies. Listen to it again and again. That’s exactly what he said.

Comment

• It has been confirmed. Lysol is effective against coronavirus. Fill your lungs with Lysol and it will destroy the virus there and eliminate any problem you may have had with the coronavirus. Clorox has the same effect. If you want something a little less painful, water is thought to have the same effect,

Now THIS is sarcasm and I'm not talking to a reporter.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This guy should get a Nobel for saving 2 million lives. No?

TrunpKing.png
                                I'd rather see him drink a glass of clorox at one of those pressers he has.....I htink that's much more humane than injecting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X