No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And........... The Iowa DNC screws up the caucus. My gut tells me Bernie really won, but by the time the DNC reports, Biden comes out on top.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      How does someone join ShockerNet back in 2014, have 82 posts with no positive "rep", that has so much time on his hands to post repeatedly in the political forum (anything dealing with Trump) and when he does post in sports, it's still political. I sort of remember his handle, but don't remember where he comes from.

Can someone tell me? I'm going to take a wild stab and assume it's someone from "Cow Patty U" (formerly SWOMO).
      I see my last post touched a nerve!! LOL By the way I'm from TULSA!

Comment

• Russian interference in the Iowa caucus. I blame Trump!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post

I see my last post touched a nerve!! LOL By the way I'm from TULSA!
          Thanks for the info. By the way, if you mean the posts about Trump, you need to go back before the last Presidential election and the political threads on here. You'll find that I did not support Trump or vote for him.

I just thought your posting habits as an "outsider" on a sports forum were odd. You must just be giddy about us losing to you. You certainly didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Thanks for the info. By the way, if you mean the posts about Trump, you need to go back before the last Presidential election and the political threads on here. You'll find that I did not support Trump or vote for him.

I just thought your posting habits as an "outsider" on a sports forum were odd. You must just be giddy about us losing to you. You certainly didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.
            Fair enough bro

Comment

• You're an idiot if you don't think the KANSAS City Chiefs represent Kansas as much as they represent Missouri. The name of the state is LITERALLY in the team name!!!

I wish instead of changing it to Missouri he would have modified the tweet to say "Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great States of Kansas and Missouri, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                You're an idiot if you don't think the KANSAS City Chiefs represent Kansas as much as they represent Missouri. The name of the state is LITERALLY in the team name!!!

I wish instead of changing it to Missouri he would have modified the tweet to say "Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great States of Kansas and Missouri, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

You're an idiot if you think a business represents anyone else but themselves.

Comment

• Agreed. I live in KS and am not a Chiefs fan. Politicians pandering is stupid, regardless. Offer congrats to the Chiefs and their fans everywhere.

Then you don't have to know how stupid people were to name their city after the neighboring state that loved freedom while they were slavers...
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Then you don't have to know how stupid people were to name their city after the neighboring state that loved freedom while they were slavers...
                    Cheap, low, x%#@$ shot; why stoop to such race baiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Cheap, low, x%#@$ shot; why stoop to such race baiting?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Nancy didn't win the night.

Comment

• Doin' what they do...

#It'sPathological

Comment

• And, oh yeah... Thanks for another million votes you dirty dipsomaniac.

Comment

Working...
                                X