No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole argument revolves around motive to me. The Dema need to demonstrate that Trump was hunting political smear evidence for 2020 or else there isn’t enough evidence to oust him. That’s going to be tough. I think it would be easier to prove that the Dema were using impeachment for political gain.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• "...raise your hand if a crime was committed."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        The whole argument revolves around motive to me. The Dema need to demonstrate that Trump was hunting political smear evidence for 2020 or else there isn’t enough evidence to oust him. That’s going to be tough. I think it would be easier to prove that the Dema were using impeachment for political gain.
        Why would he need to go looking for smear evidence on Biden? I think they had enough evidence on that already. They have Biden talking about getting the prosecutor fired. They have Hunter's past. They had everything you would need.

Comment

• The Dems can't allow investigations into the actions of the Bidens. Because it is probably not uncommon across the whole federal government. Republican and Democrat alike. But I'm guessing it happens everywhere. No show jobs, speaking fees, book deals about boring crap no one wants to read, etc, etc. The whole game is corrupt.

I can't believe a great many people want to continue to give these clowns more tax dollars, more control over their lives, etc. Boggles my mind.

Both sides.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Not trying to derail the thread, but this is pretty good and it doesn't matter which way you lean. Stay with it, it gets better as the young impressionist warms up; he reminds me of Rich Little who did presidential impersonations. Can't believe I missed this in '16. One of the best segments is Bernie Sanders around the 6:30 mark, "some of the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted... and I do have one suggestion, we need to make them FREE!"

"Laughter is the best medicine."

Presidential Graduation Speech

Last edited by WstateU; January 28, 2020, 09:35 AM.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• See...

Comment

• Comment

• CNN reporting there's been a new STD identified. Named for screwing the American public out of $40,000,000 for a false impeachment:

"Schiffilis"

Comment

• Hope this guy is feeling alright by air time Saturday night...

Comment

• An honest Democrat:

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                        The senate can do what 51 of the senators wish to do.
                        Trump could shoot someone in the senate and still get acquitted 53-47. Unless he shot a republican, then it would be 52-47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post

Trump could shoot someone in the senate and still get acquitted 53-47. Unless he shot a republican, then it would be 52-47.
                          I laughed!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post

President Donald Trump took to Twitter after the Kansas City Chiefs' 31–20 victory over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV to congratulate the team and the "Great State of Kansas."

But the Chiefs play in Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo.

"Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!" Trump wrote.

Comment

• As someone that lives in a city that borders another state, its no big deal. The Iowa Caucus crap spills over here and all this stuff goes back and forth. Plus, aren't a plurality of season ticket holders residents of Johnson County, Kansas?
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Might of bothered Missouri.

Comment

Working...
                                X