Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Might of bothered Missouri.
    I've watched enough Live PD to know that Trump has the Missouri vote nailed down.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Plus, aren't a plurality of season ticket holders residents of Johnson County, Kansas?
      That's an understatement.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        As someone that lives in a city that borders another state, its no big deal. The Iowa Caucus crap spills over here and all this stuff goes back and forth. Plus, aren't a plurality of season ticket holders residents of Johnson County, Kansas?
        LOL thats not the point where the ticket holders reside, it's where the Chiefs are located. Besides a stable genius would know that.
        Last edited by Jtaylor; February 3, 2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• He would probably congratulate New York city too if the Giants or Jets won, instead of New Jersey! LOL. What a jackass, impeach this embarassment.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I think a "like" didn't quite understand this last, beautiful, comment.

Comment

• Kinda like when Obama congratulated the "Miami Heats"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I think a "like" didn't quite understand this last, beautiful, comment.
                Probably best he sticks to music...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Probably best he sticks to music...

He's seeing to much "Fire & Rain"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    He would probably congratulate New York city too if the Giants or Jets won, instead of New Jersey! LOL. What a jackass, impeach this embarassment.
                    I agree with everything he said whether he meant it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      Might of bothered Missouri.
                      Except for the fact most people in Misery think Kansas City is in Kansas too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post

LOL thats not the point where the ticket holders reside, it's where the Chiefs are located. Besides a stable genius would know that.
                        false.jpg

Comment

• I did my best to get the Chiefs out of Kansas.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• You guys should spend at least one caucus season up here. More than once, in fact, often, presidential candidate will land in Omaha, have a presser at the airport, and declare how happy they are to be back in Iowa. Most locals understand the error in geography and DGAF.

Comment

• I

Comment

• How does someone join ShockerNet back in 2014, have 82 posts with no positive "rep", that has so much time on his hands to post repeatedly in the political forum (anything dealing with Trump) and when he does post in sports, it's still political. I sort of remember his handle, but don't remember where he comes from.

Can someone tell me? I'm going to take a wild stab and assume it's someone from "Cow Patty U" (formerly SWOMO).

Comment

Working...
                                X